X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1361459]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Lets be honest here. Both teams did not look that good Friday. It was 85+ degrees on the turf and humid. Wachusett's first agme and Sutton's second. Possession was pretty close to 50/50. It got ugly possession wise at times as girls were tired for both teams. Wachusett had much more scoring chances and should have been 3-0 Wachusett. There was probably only one quality scoring chance for Sutton. Sutton has some key injuries to their key players. Sutton is not the team they were last year or at least until some of those injured girls get back. Wachusett is better than last year. That being said being week one you have to be crazy to say they would be Div. Champs. They'll be in the mix is a more logical statement. Good luck to all the teams in a healthy injury free season.
    Wachusett has some crazy folks up in those hills!

Comment

I sincerely hope that small number of Wachusett crazies had their kids graduate. And to be clear, the other parents from Wachusett didn't deserve the crap they got, but those parents did. Does every school have a couple of over the top obnoxious jerks? Of course. From what I could tell it was only 2, maybe 3 kids' parents. By contrast, there are some really talented younger kids and the next couple of years should be even better for them.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1361592]

Wachusett has some crazy folks up in those hills!

All teams have a few coo coo for coca puff parents, not just Wach.

Comment

Wach/Sutton

D1 contender vs. D4 contender. Absolutely Horrible game! Both teams have more rust on them than a 20 year old Toyota in a scrap yard. These may end up being good teams, but you could not tell on Friday! Knowing both teams, I was not impressed by either. If any parent walked away thinking there was something to be proud of in that game, I'm calling a cop because that person is high!! WRHS deserved to win by what I saw. But Sutton was not out of the game. Realistically, a good U14 club team could have beat either of these. I expect that there will be improvements though because its early, there are two good coaches on the sides and good players as well. Hopefully significant improvement will happen for both teams or both will fall far short of expectations and potential.

Comment

I sincerely hope that small number of Wachusett crazies had their kids graduate. And to be clear, the other parents from Wachusett didn't deserve the crap they got, but those parents did. Does every school have a couple of over the top obnoxious jerks? Of course. From what I could tell it was only 2, maybe 3 kids' parents. By contrast, there are some really talented younger kids and the next couple of years should be even better for them.
            Hey Coach, you keep posting about parents that left but all you have to do is read the thread to know that each year there will be crazy folks.

Comment

Hey Coach, you keep posting about parents that left but all you have to do is read the thread to know that each year there will be crazy folks.
              Like you are not one of them.

Comment

Like you are not one of them.
                I'm crazy but not from that nut house!

Comment

Wachusett 2 Holy name 0

Comment

Wachusett 2 Holy name 0
                    Offensive explosion for Wachusett.

Comment

Offensive explosion for Wachusett.
                      Holy Name not the same level as last year.

Comment

Holy Name not the same level as last year.
                        always an excuse when wachusett wins. they beat two district champs and a state champ and people still come up with an excuse why they won. give credit where it is due. nice win wachusett.

Comment

always an excuse when wachusett wins. they beat two district champs and a state champ and people still come up with an excuse why they won. give credit where it is due. nice win wachusett.
                          The teams they beat are D2 and D3. Lets see what happens before your head gets too big. Also,the talent pool doesn't run very deep anymore

Comment

Holy Name returned 9 starters, two new players are better than those that played last year. They should be better than last year. Wachusett was the better team scoring on two counter attack breakaways.

Comment

The teams they beat are D2 and D3. Lets see what happens before your head gets too big. Also,the talent pool doesn't run very deep anymore
                              yes both defending district champs with one a state title. Don't downplay their credentials either. can only imagine what hs your daughter plays for.

Comment

Ok, the game I saw, Holy Name pretty much outplayed Wachusett especially in the first half, I'm not taking anything away from them but I'd say they're not what they were last year but, it's still early. The second goal wasn't an explosion neither, Holy Name was trying to get something out of a corner kick in the last two minutes and they all played up resulting in a kicked ball and a very fast Wachusett player taking it in.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X