Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Valeo FC has a video of them playing a CT team from EDP.... you can watch and judge their "system" for yourself.

There are a few player that my son would not be able to play with (he plays up top and is a diva)
    Just go to YouTube and search Valeo FC U12 win Lou Ramos 2014. It's the medal ceremony. Jay takes hundreds of videos so you can just watch all his stuff. Just go through his YouTube library if you need footage of the 12's. I'm sure he'll chime in any minute.

Comment

Just go to YouTube and search Valeo FC U12 win Lou Ramos 2014. It's the medal ceremony. Jay takes hundreds of videos so you can just watch all his stuff. Just go through his YouTube library if you need footage of the 12's. I'm sure he'll chime in any minute.
      Thanks but what's your point? It's on your clubs website for those interested. Simple statement.

Comment

Thanks but what's your point? It's on your clubs website for those interested. Simple statement.
        Video Practice 5. World Class Training!

Comment

Happy New Year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL7N_Usd-cY

MD Productions

Valeo Futbol Club vs CT

Comment

Happy New Year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL7N_Usd-cY

MD Productions

Valeo Futbol Club vs CT
            I got 36 seconds in and saw textbook bootball from the whistle and a silly off side. Same old U12 stuff you see from any team. Am I missing something?

Comment

I got 36 seconds in and saw textbook bootball from the whistle and a silly off side. Same old U12 stuff you see from any team. Am I missing something?
              Are these the type of teams Valeo is bragging about beating? That goalie is terrible. Valeo passes without purpose. I'm surprised at how middling their game actually is.

Comment

Yes let's judge based on 36 seconds

Results since merger last winter:

7-0 playing up at U12 maple white last spring
                2-1 at NEEDHAM tourney....loss was actually. 0-0 tie but lost on PKs
                4-0 at nefc tourney to start spring playing up at U13
                4-0 at Lou Ramos tourney
                3-0 at U13 maple blue so far in fall
                2-0 so far in EDP

22-1 since merger

Will they lose this year...of course they will
                Are they the best in MA.....maybe
                Are they future pros......nope

But give them some credit they play well as a team are having fun and putting up results

Comment

Yes, you missed the other 98 percent of the video. But don't let that stop you and Snarky from making pompous statements based on your complete lack of knowledge, hasn't stopped you morons yet.

Comment

4-0 at Lou Ramos tourney
                    2-0 so far in EDP

22-1 since merger

But give them some credit they play well as a team are having fun and putting up results
                    I don't think anyone is looking putting them down, just lets hold our horses on these future Messi's. Just look at facts and numbers. How many pros has Massachusetts produced in the past 20 years...enough said

Comment

Yes, you missed the other 98 percent of the video. But don't let that stop you and Snarky from making pompous statements based on your complete lack of knowledge, hasn't stopped you morons yet.
                      Lack of knowledge? You still have not beaten a quality team. South Central from CT was awful and you continue to claim that everyone else is not even close to your little dream team. What are your excuses gong to be when they lose to a quality team?

Comment

I'd be disappointed if my son's team started a game with a senseless long ball like that. They gave up possession immediately. That isn't a prudent approach.

Comment

Lack of knowledge? You still have not beaten a quality team. South Central from CT was awful and you continue to claim that everyone else is not even close to your little dream team. What are your excuses gong to be when they lose to a quality team?
                          You brought up SC not anyone from Valeo. Nobody has brought up EDP games except to say that Valeo will be playing in the top group in the spring, it has to be earned, it's not like NEP. Anyone with a little bit of intelligence (ruling you out) can simply look at the GS results against four of the top teams in the country or five games against very strong MA u13 teams. There is not a team in MA that has played (much less defeated) that level of "quality".

Comment

Message to Valeo FC (not that they listen). Put up the Explosion video or some other U13 team with quality, if there is one. The one one your website currently is not going to have people beating a path to your door and does not present your players in a positive way.

Comment

You brought up SC not anyone from Valeo. Nobody has brought up EDP games except to say that Valeo will be playing in the top group in the spring, it has to be earned, it's not like NEP. Anyone with a little bit of intelligence (ruling you out) can simply look at the GS results against four of the top teams in the country or five games against very strong MA u13 teams. There is not a team in MA that has played (much less defeated) that level of "quality".
                              Your boys are "rocks stars"

Comment

4-0 at Lou Ramos tourney
                                2-0 so far in EDP

22-1 since merger

Needham was 3-1 actually :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X