Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well you reveal a lot by that snarky statement. Some boys actually love playing a lot of soccer and have a lot of fun doing it. In fact, it's probably the main reason these boys play at such a high level. Boys that play soccer to please their parents don't have fun. Thanks for that brief moment of honesty snark guy.
    Everyone agreed that the use of "snarky" is reserved for parents from Newton.

My kid loves soccer, trains four days a week and plays two games... also does really well in school.
    Having a job is what my kid will do professionally.

Comment

My kid loves soccer, trains four days a week and plays two games... also does really well in school.
      You associate a lot of soccer with misery ... oops, except for your son who plays everyday. "Brief" moment of honesty snark guy, not expecting miracles.

Comment

Wow. Your kid and family are so great. Please answer this question for me; why do you need to come on this site and tell us that your kid does 'really well in school'? Is this reflective of your insecurity? If yes, then it is consistent with the need to call anyone 'snarky'.

As for the 'snarky' Newton parents, I can assure you, as a Valeo parent, they are not at all 'snarky', nor are they loud nor obnoxious. It has been quite pleasant. Good kids and good parents, and both contribute significantly.

Comment

Wow. Your kid and family are so great. Please answer this question for me; why do you need to come on this site and tell us that your kid does 'really well in school'? Is this reflective of your insecurity? If yes, then it is consistent with the need to call anyone 'snarky'.

As for the 'snarky' Newton parents, I can assure you, as a Valeo parent, they are not at all 'snarky', nor are they loud nor obnoxious. It has been quite pleasant. Good kids and good parents, and both contribute significantly.
          I did not call you snarky.
          A much earlier poster pointed out that the use of the word snarky identifies someone as being from Newton... I'm cracking up that they were right.

I didn't say (or imply) anything negative about Newton, Valeo, or their actions. (Who's insecure now?)

I made a singular post about my kid, not about your kid at all... and I got crap for saying my kid does well in school. Seriously? With all the chest-thumping about how amazing the soccer players are at soccer, I thought I'd share that at least one of them does really well in middle school too.

Comment

I did not call you snarky.
            A much earlier poster pointed out that the use of the word snarky identifies someone as being from Newton... I'm cracking up that they were right.

I didn't say (or imply) anything negative about Newton, Valeo, or their actions. (Who's insecure now?)

I made a singular post about my kid, not about your kid at all... and I got crap for saying my kid does well in school. Seriously? With all the chest-thumping about how amazing the soccer players are at soccer, I thought I'd share that at least one of them does really well in middle school too.
            Great post. You got slammed because you attempted to pop the bubble with the job comment.

Comment

Great post. You got slammed because you attempted to pop the bubble with the job comment.
              My son is a blockhead but he's a supremely talented soccer player. If he can't get into school based on athletics he will be pushing a broom for the rest of his life. My family is all in on soccer to set up his college career. Thank goodness for D1, D2 or D3 scholarships.

Comment

My son is a blockhead but he's a supremely talented soccer player. If he can't get into school based on athletics he will be pushing a broom for the rest of his life. My family is all in on soccer to set up his college career. Thank goodness for D1, D2 or D3 scholarships.

I can't agree with you more. Your son IS a blockhead consistent with his parents being blockheads too!!! Genetics is a great topic.

Comment

He will still be pushing a broom. He will just have a phony degree to hang next to his girlie calendar.

Comment

He will still be pushing a broom. He will just have a phony degree to hang next to his girlie calendar.
                    Finally =a proper futbal intercourse. USA / MA is proper part of the hooligan fan*atics

Comment

We steam rolled another week!

Comment

Please, post specific Valeo comments HERE. Its your own team BLOG, now the rests of us on TS can be free of many of your self serving comments.

Comment

As stated before, our vision is no longer a state one but a R1 and National focus. Our record speaks for itself and the Massachusetts ranking will take care of itself if we perform outside the state borders. It's a shame that we need to leave the state for good competition but there isn't anything that we can do about that

Comment

As stated before, our vision is no longer a state one but a R1 and National focus. Our record speaks for itself and the Massachusetts ranking will take care of itself if we perform outside the state borders. It's a shame that we need to leave the state for good competition but there isn't anything that we can do about that
                            Couldn't have asked for a better way to reignite this thread.
                            Well done.

Comment

The whole club should leave MA because no one ****in cares about Valeo. Only EW and Valeo parents. I think the whole club is living in MA illegally.

Comment

ready for hallows eve

wayyyy toooo creeeepy... must be hallows eve time

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X