Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    someone should follow their own advice....sounds like a women's comment since it is full of emotion and not a lot of logic..
    No emotion at all. All logic. It does make more sense for most people to keep their mouths shut than to prove what others were already thinking.

Comment

Tonights boys game: 5-0 Needham

Comment

Who won the girls game?

Comment

Waivers from the revs

So much for doing away with waivers.
          I have not checked but are the Revs U18 team starting their season late again this year to allow several players to play with their high school teams, as is the case with the Wellesley/Brit player (AN)??
          When will the Academy abide by its own rules. Although it did not make much difference today against Needham.

Comment

No emotion at all. All logic. It does make more sense for most people to keep their mouths shut than to prove what others were already thinking.
            someone is in serious denial

Comment

So much for doing away with waivers.
              I have not checked but are the Revs U18 team starting their season late again this year to allow several players to play with their high school teams, as is the case with the Wellesley/Brit player (AN)??
              When will the Academy abide by its own rules. Although it did not make much difference today against Needham.
              Good try but AN is done with the Revs. He elected to walk away once he signed with UNH. Unfortunately he alone will not be the answer to Wellesley's problems.

Comment

Good try but AN is done with the Revs. He elected to walk away once he signed with UNH. Unfortunately he alone will not be the answer to Wellesley's problems.
                It's another data point that one player doesn't make a team. We overestimate how much a DA or any other good player means, and underestimate how much the quality of players 10-15 and overall balance mean.

Comment

Interesting. Is he going back to NEFC, or will he look at Stars or Blazers?

Comment

Back to the game. Does anyone know the initials of the players that scored for Needham?

Comment

Back to the game. Does anyone know the initials of the players that scored for Needham?
                      No, but I'm sure you do, Dad. We know you are dying to put your kid's initials up...

Comment

No, but I'm sure you do, Dad. We know you are dying to put your kid's initials up...
                        That's funny! I love it. Well played.

Comment

That's the problem with this board. Always thinking cynically about an honest question.

Comment

someone should follow their own advice....sounds like a women's comment since it is full of emotion and not a lot of logic..
                            Not OP. You are ridiculous. Plenty of logic there. Not emotional. You embarrass yourself but I guess since it's anonymous you don't mind. Didn't like someone making an accurate assessment of your whole act so respond like a moron.

You can always be identified by your idiotic spin on just about everything.

Comment

The league thread mentions scorers' jersey numbers. Let's end this thread and pick up the BSC one.

Comment

Not OP. You are ridiculous. Plenty of logic there. Not emotional. You embarrass yourself but I guess since it's anonymous you don't mind. Didn't like someone making an accurate assessment of your whole act so respond like a moron.

You can always be identified by your idiotic spin on just about everything.
                                really no logic at all and paranoid to boot...things seem to be slipping away.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X