Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFC Elite

Just realized that one of SC's blackwatch teams became the elite team for the u16 age group. How did this happen?

Blackwatch has been absorbed by the ever growing Blob of New England soccer.

Comment

nefc elite

nefc is a good club. nice move for blackwatch players

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        nefc is a good club. nice move for blackwatch players
        What are the benefits for the BW players? As for NEFC, they now have a competitive team in the U16 age group, which they did not have previously.

Comment

What are the benefits for the BW players? As for NEFC, they now have a competitive team in the U16 age group, which they did not have previously.
          Boys?

Comment

The merger was a good move all around I believe. NEFC has garnered some strong boys teams that they were looking for (especially at older ages) and the combination of the Blackwatch and NEFC SC teams at some ages has also created stronger teams for both of them across the board. No downside there.

Comment

The merger was a good move all around I believe. NEFC has garnered some strong boys teams that they were looking for (especially at older ages) and the combination of the Blackwatch and NEFC SC teams at some ages has also created stronger teams for both of them across the board. No downside there.
              Why would NEFC need teams at the older ages? They've been around for a long time and if they were developing those teams, wouldn't they be solid now? While this appears to be a bit of a bash, it truly isn't intended that way. I'm honestly just surprised.

Comment

Why would NEFC need teams at the older ages? They've been around for a long time and if they were developing those teams, wouldn't they be solid now? While this appears to be a bit of a bash, it truly isn't intended that way. I'm honestly just surprised.
                Very long story but this age group had some bad experiences a few years ago. Many left for DAP, Stars, CM Bolts, AV, etc. Some good kids remained - just not enough to get them over the hump and attrack additional talent. The current NEFC elite team will be the NEP Premier team and the aquired BW team will be the NEFC NPL team. With probably some limited movement between the two,

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X