Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OH MY GOD - hey thread hijackers, GET LOST.

IMO, Jermaine Jones will have a decent impact on the Revs on the field and off the field, although not as much as a guy like Dempsey, Kaka, Henry would have. Hopefully this is just the beginning and a change in direction for the Revs as an organization.
    He'll need all the luck in the world given the Revs weak back line and average front line.

Comment

Kraft was drunk when he spewed anti-Israel comments. He's an old fashioned rich white anti-semite. He doesn't know enough to be pro- or anti-Israel. He's just sick of all of these jews getting in to his country club and running the media. Every check the guy writes (except players) is to a jew. To Bob, jew = overhead.
      Kraft is Jewish. And you are a moron.

Comment

Batista Cubans Assassinated JFK

Oliver Stone told me so. And we let them take over Miami!!!!

Comment

IMO, Jermaine Jones will have a decent impact on the Revs on the field and off the field, although not as much as a guy like Dempsey, Kaka, Henry would have. Hopefully this is just the beginning and a change in direction for the Revs as an organization.
          a +30 journeyman, very average 2nd div German player who stood out a bit on a very average WC team.. you wont even notice him.. hope Im wrong, If not what does that say about the league

Comment

a +30 journeyman, very average 2nd div German player who stood out a bit on a very average WC team.. you wont even notice him.. hope Im wrong, If not what does that say about the league
            JJ played a total of 46 games in second division. Most of those came as a young player. He has played a total of 240 games. Almost 200 games in first division of Germany, England, and Turkey

Comment

What he'll have is an impact on the Boston party scene (of which there is currently very little, but Jermaine expects to change that). JJ recently in Vegas partying with Paris Hilton and Charlie Sheen. Past episodes with Mike Tyson.

Bring on the fun!

Comment

Tell me when they do whatever they have to do to get Juan Agudelo playing for them again and I'll pay attention. He can't get a permit to play in europe but the revs still have his rights here but for some reason don't sign him to play but they sign an inferior player (obviously I don't think much of Klinsmann's selection process) for big money The fact that no one in New England even knew Agudelo left makes the fan base, team and any media coverage laughable.

Comment

I am curious to know what your issue is with supporting Israel, a non-racist democracy amid racist dictatorships that vow to kill another race and persist on religious persecution at an alarmingly increasing rate. I don't recall an Israeli ever beheading any other and video taping it so that the world can know its hatred toward others.
                  I'm not saying Israel is racist. But be real, how can one claim that a state is non-discriminatory when one aspect of citizenship is based solely on one's creed/religion. Given the negative implications of calling something "racist" I won't do that. But it sure is exclusionary.

Comment

I'm not saying Israel is racist. But be real, how can one claim that a state is non-discriminatory when one aspect of citizenship is based solely on one's creed/religion. Given the negative implications of calling something "racist" I won't do that. But it sure is exclusionary.
                    Do you blame them? Holocaust....anyone?

Comment

JJ played a total of 46 games in second division. Most of those came as a young player. He has played a total of 240 games. Almost 200 games in first division of Germany, England, and Turkey
                      Ooh. Thx for clearing that up. And i thought it was the weakest foreign signing DP ever

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X