Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've seen this same thing said about 10 times this Fall. Ok, than someone beat them?

I am not a Blazer's parent. But they have clearly been very impressive this Fall - haven't even given up a goal in league play yet. Moreover, NHPSA is dominating NEP U13 and Blazers thrashed them at Stars Cup. So until someone actually beats the Blazers they are still pretty unbeatable.

As to NEFC, I think they have a very good team. But they seem to be a lot closer to the rest of the pack than to the Blazers. First, complaining about your bench is fairly weak - especially when NEFC bench players hardly play. It doesn't take brilliance to see that NEFC's defense has some issues. You gave up 2 goals to Galway and they have only scored 6 goals all season. Moreover, over the last two years how many goals have you scored against Blazers? Maybe 1 or 2? NEFC has a good team, but singling out the bench players under the circumstances is pretty ridiculous.

I don't think the poster was singling out bench players. I think they were saying Blazers all around are a solid team. Most teams the starters are starters for a reason. NEFC is a good team and all have their weaknesses. Blazers don't seem to have many weak spots compared to other teams. Some of you people really need to chill out and not take this stuff so literally or personal.

Comment

NEFC parent here.

Relax people. It's just one game out of many more to come. Blazers were pretty darn good especially second half. First half it was pretty even, but ball control was more on the Blazers the whole game. Our boys didn't come to play the second half the Blazers did. Good luck coming back on them when you are down. Solid defending on thier part. I do want to say the Blazers fans and our fans were good. No craziness going on. Just fucn soccer to watch.

Some people just can't handle a compliment to a good team. Blazers earn all the accolades they get. You NEFC and Blazer haters can hate all you want. Don't like it don't play there or tryout. It works for my kid and that is all that matters. If I wanted your valuable opinion I would ask. Take a breath and relax......

Good luck to all the rest of the season. It's coming to a close fast.

Comment

I've seen this same thing said about 10 times this Fall. Ok, than someone beat them?

I am not a Blazer's parent. But they have clearly been very impressive this Fall - haven't even given up a goal in league play yet. Moreover, NHPSA is dominating NEP U13 and Blazers thrashed them at Stars Cup. So until someone actually beats the Blazers they are still pretty unbeatable.

As to NEFC, I think they have a very good team. But they seem to be a lot closer to the rest of the pack than to the Blazers. First, complaining about your bench is fairly weak - especially when NEFC bench players hardly play. It doesn't take brilliance to see that NEFC's defense has some issues. You gave up 2 goals to Galway and they have only scored 6 goals all season. Moreover, over the last two years how many goals have you scored against Blazers? Maybe 1 or 2? NEFC has a good team, but singling out the bench players under the circumstances is pretty ridiculous.
        Wow glad to see NEFC has a fan that who travels to every game. Stop singling out NEFC's defense seems pretty ridiculous to do so. Danger Danger......Troll Alert.

Comment

Some interesting games this weekend:

MPS Crusaders v Crusaders (maple)
          NEFC v Blackwatch
          Abbey Villa v MPS Bulldogs

Any predictions?

Comment

Blazers had 4 (or five) guest players at the Stars Cup. If they played NHSPA now it would be a much closer game.
            Blazers had 1 guest player at the stars cup.

Comment

NEFC v Blackwatch

Any predictions?
              I predict that there will be many trolls looking to cause trouble. My fathercan beat up your father. I predict someone will take something positive and spin it to so negative garbage. I predict it will come from a parent whose kids has two left feet and missing one toe didn't make the big boy team. I predict there will be more predictions next week.

Comment

NEFC v Blackwatch

Any predictions?
                Crusaders will definitely lose

Comment

Crusaders will definitely lose
                  I thought they are playing MPS Cavaliers?

Comment

nefc wins, mps cru wins, villa mps is the one to watch

NEFC v Blackwatch

Any predictions?

Comment

NEFC v Blackwatch

Any predictions?
                      Not MPS Crusaders, MPS Cavs. That game will be a blowout in favor of Crusaders United. I'd predict a 4 or 5 goal win by Crusaders. The other games will likely be tight.

Comment

Maple Predictions

Blazers 8 Galway 0
                        Crusaders 1 Hammer 1
                        Noreaster 2 Western United 0
                        AC Arlington 2 VSA 2
                        NEFC 3 Blackwatch 2

Green
                        Liverpool 3 Norwell 2
                        Euro 4 Vikings 0
                        Real 5 Benfica b 1
                        JBSA 3 Benfica a 2
                        Villa 5 Bershiere 1

Only one real good one this week NEFC Blackwatch; green is meaningless at this point Villa has proven it is theirs for the taking everyone else is scrapping for a potential blue spot they probably do not deserve.

Comment

Blazers 8 Galway 0
                          Crusaders 1 Hammer 1
                          Noreaster 2 Western United 0
                          AC Arlington 2 VSA 2
                          NEFC 3 Blackwatch 2

Green
                          Liverpool 3 Norwell 2
                          Euro 4 Vikings 0
                          Real 5 Benfica b 1
                          JBSA 3 Benfica a 2
                          Villa 5 Bershiere 1

Only one real good one this week NEFC Blackwatch; green is meaningless at this point Villa has proven it is theirs for the taking everyone else is scrapping for a potential blue spot they probably do not deserve.
                          Blazers 2 Galway 0
                          Crusaders 3 Hammer 1
                          Noreaster 1 Western United 2
                          AC Arlington 3 VSA 4
                          NEFC 2 Blackwatch 4

Green
                          Liverpool 1 Norwell 3
                          Euro 3 Vikings 1
                          Real 3 Benfica b 3
                          JBSA 4 Benfica a 2
                          Villa 2 Bershiere 2

Comment

If Hammer beats the Crusaders this weekend Galway needs to worry about relegation.

Either way it appears that the fate of the Crusaders and Galway will come down to the final match of the regular season. The winner of that game stays in Blue for the Spring season. The loser is likely(if Hammer loses this weekend) to play Liverpool or Benfica for the chance to stay in Blue.

I'll be interested to hear about the demeanor of each of the coaches(Galway/Crusaders) at that final game.

Comment

clueless

see posters like this ruin ts...you think galway will only lose to blazers, best team in state 2-0 yet you have villa tieing a middle of the road green team, when villa beat galway 6-1. so what berkshiere would tie or beat blazers...clueless
                              Blazers 2 Galway 0
                              Crusaders 3 Hammer 1
                              Noreaster 1 Western United 2
                              AC Arlington 3 VSA 4
                              NEFC 2 Blackwatch 4

Green
                              Liverpool 1 Norwell 3
                              Euro 3 Vikings 1
                              Real 3 Benfica b 3
                              JBSA 4 Benfica a 2
                              Villa 2 Bershiere 2

Comment

see posters like this ruin ts...you think galway will only lose to blazers, best team in state 2-0 yet you have villa tieing a middle of the road green team, when villa beat galway 6-1. so what berkshiere would tie or beat blazers...clueless
                                Berkshire tied JBSA, gave Liverpool a run for their money and lost 2-0 to Benfica. Berkshire is a much better team than Galway. Liverpool beat Benfica 6-0 and Berkshire lost to Liverpool 3-2. We'll see who's right after the weekend. On any given Sunday, as they say.

Galway kept their game against NEFC tight until half. They have the potential to keep points off the board. I don't think they can score, but they can hold the line.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X