Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where did you get that information? I thought they were going to play games at Disney. Against who?
    I received the information from the guy who put it together. Also, It is going to be the top 20 for each age group. Sorry about that.

As the other poster said we will know by Friday. I found out a little early and thought to share the info. That's all I know. :)

Comment

The 15th date has been move to Jacksonville area?????? Was that changed recently???

Comment

The 15th date has been move to Jacksonville area?????? Was that changed recently???
        I'm not sure that's accurate. I have not heard from the organizers on that at all.

Please provide information if you would.

Thanks.

Comment

http://www.floridapremsoccer.com/home/677948.html

I think you are mistaken. Here is the link and think they just decided to add another location. It looks like the 2 Orlando dates are still good. Good luck. Did anyone receieve an invitation yet???

Comment

Anyone have information on this? Is it worth going on the 15th 16th? is this just invite or can anyone register and attend? Thanks for any info.

Comment

Anyone have information on this? Is it worth going on the 15th 16th? is this just invite or can anyone register and attend? Thanks for any info.
              How strict are they on the ages? Anyone check?

Comment

How strict are they on the ages? Anyone check?
                Very strict! but you can of course lie and provide false information. They might never know. I think you should try it cheater. Go ahead and take a spot from a deserving young kid. If you're old than sorry you're out of luck. If you're young then wait your turn. Cheaters never win!
                Oh never mind, cheaters often win. Hope to see you out there, cheater.
                Signed,
                Freddie Adu

Comment

Please read the ENTIRE thread before posting this question that has been asked already.

The 15th and 16th is INVITE ONLY and you had to attend the sessions on the 1st and 2nd in order to be INVITED for the 15th and 16th.

Comment

I am not interested in Roma. There are better soccer clubs to have your kid noticed by.

Comment

I am not interested in Roma. There are better soccer clubs to have your kid noticed by.
                      Yes you are right and Orlando City is not that far of a drive. We are so lucky to live in Orlando.

Comment

Yes you are right and Orlando City is not that far of a drive. We are so lucky to live in Orlando.
                        I would love for my son to play with such an amazing top level 4th division professional team like OC...when are the tryouts? My son is on a great U17 C Team...I think he has a shot!

Comment

I would love for my son to play with such an amazing top level 4th division professional team like OC...when are the tryouts? My son is on a great U17 C Team...I think he has a shot!
                          OO...rlando City is a micky mouse club filled with fathers who think that their sons are great and moms who may look sweet and are very friendly at the hotels but not worth the after attention. Take it from someone who has been there.

Comment

Why does every thread eventually turn in to an OCYS bad parent thread?

Comment

Invites are out. See you there.

Comment

There is no way in hell there were 20 kids better than my son. How many u12's were taken?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X