X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Vikings seek u15 goalie

Vikings need a u15 goalie post your contact if you have a good goalie

Just not that worthless piece of Swiss Cheese that played with us recently. Anyone but him and his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Just not that worthless piece of Swiss Cheese that played with us recently. Anyone but him and his dad.
      His dad is a huge dbag. He makes all kinds of excuses for his son but his son is just god awful. All that the dad does is sit on the sidelines, yell, belch, and fart. They're both losers.

Comment

His dad is a huge dbag. He makes all kinds of excuses for his son but his son is just god awful. All that the dad does is sit on the sidelines, yell, belch, and fart. They're both losers.
        My son was best part of that crap Vikings team. If the attackers and defenders could make a single pass my boy would not have given up 18 goals. You can’t blame this on my son

Comment

The viking is a sorry team

Comment

The viking is a sorry team
            My son is the best goalie in Florida. He was top viking

Comment

My son is the best goalie in Florida. He was top viking
              Your son is the best goalkeeper the viking ever had. Will the viking sign him into a long term deal?

Comment

We won’t sign with the Viking. The defense is crap. My son needs some talent to play with.

Comment

Your son is the best goalkeeper the viking ever had. Will the viking sign him into a long term deal?
                  It is nice to get some feedback outside of the corrupt clubs who are indebted to parents who have spent tens of thousands of dollars to buy their kids spots on the team

He truly is a gifted goaie

Comment

The Viking club is banking its entire future in this keeper. Smart move

Comment

I'm assuming none of the messages from the goalie dad are actually real. They can't be, right? It's more likely trolls pretending to be that ridiculous.

The Viking club is banking its entire future in this keeper. Smart move

Comment

I'm assuming none of the messages from the goalie dad are actually real. They can't be, right? It's more likely trolls pretending to be that ridiculous.
                        Why do you say that?

The Viking knows talent and wants success. They have no politics and know The Keeper for The Vikings is a perfect match.

Comment

Why do you say that?

The Viking knows talent and wants success. They have no politics and know The Keeper for The Vikings is a perfect match.
                          Is the goalie the same kid that plays indoor with them?

Comment

Where do they play indoor

Comment

Where do they play indoor
                              Somewhere In orlando

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X