X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WESTON DPL meeting tomorrow

Dear coach TIM MILLER
    Are you going to stand with the families of the WESTON girl’s program, that we saw you work so hard to bring to where it is today? Or are you going to support the lies and feed JS insatiable arrogance?
    I guess we’ll see what you made of tomorrow at the DPL meeting, let see where your respect for the people that have support you for years and the new families that trusted you is.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear coach TIM MILLER
    Are you going to stand with the families of the WESTON girl’s program, that we saw you work so hard to bring to where it is today? Or are you going to support the lies and feed JS insatiable arrogance?
    I guess we’ll see what you made of tomorrow at the DPL meeting, let see where your respect for the people that have support you for years and the new families that trusted you is.
    Signed, an anonymous pussy. Grow a pair. DPL is a joke anyway but if you have no problem paying that kind of money for basically fourth-tier soccer have at it. Ecnl da npl teams would crush every DPL team.

Comment

Dear coach TIM MILLER

I can see the Inter Net guys and Russo are still active.

Comment

Signed, an anonymous pussy. Grow a pair. DPL is a joke anyway but if you have no problem paying that kind of money for basically fourth-tier soccer have at it. Ecnl da npl teams would crush every DPL team.
        For my embarrassment I can’t argue with you. DPL is the biggest trash out there hoping for TM to justify where the thousands of dollars we had pay have gone.

Comment

For my embarrassment I can’t argue with you. DPL is the biggest trash out there hoping for TM to justify where the thousands of dollars we had pay have gone.
          Tony is a loser and his scheme he runs to all.

TM, really made revenue for the club, the real winner are the parents that allowed this and made it happen. What a year wasted,

Comment

Registered coaches

Here is the link to the extensive list of coaches registered for the March 13-15 DPL Silverlakes California Showcase

https://events.gotsport.com/events/c...?EventID=78206

Comment

where and when is the meeting

Comment

Here is the link to the extensive list of coaches registered for the March 13-15 DPL Silverlakes California Showcase

No need to fly to California and spend thousands of dollars for zero coaches.

http://www.fc-prime.com/college/college-id-camp

Comment

No need to fly to California and spend thousands of dollars for zero coaches.

http://www.fc-prime.com/college/college-id-camp
                  Once again...Prime on top!

Comment

Why aren’t any of those teams going to Disney ? 100’s of coaches a couple of hours drive away

Comment

Still going to California for a fake showcase. What a joke !

Comment

Not sure what is going on. sons girlfriend (both Weston players) says she feels pressured and as if the coaches are under strain lately. not the normal, "gotta train hard to get better" it seems like more and sudden in the last couple of weeks.

Comment

Why aren’t any of those teams going to Disney ? 100’s of coaches a couple of hours drive away
                          The Weston DPL teams are playing in Disney Showcase. I understand they dropped out of Jefferson to go to the DPL California weekend event. I heard the comments from some of the parents during last night game, it seems that JS heavily threatened of cutting the girls if the parents don’t show the financial support to make Weston grow. There is clearly something going on. It may be US Soccer putting fire up his so he is pressuring parents and threatening players to keep up with his commitment. So glad we left right on time!

Comment

The Weston DPL teams are playing in Disney Showcase. I understand they dropped out of Jefferson to go to the DPL California weekend event. I heard the comments from some of the parents during last night game, it seems that JS heavily threatened of cutting the girls if the parents don’t show the financial support to make Weston grow. There is clearly something going on. It may be US Soccer putting fire up his so he is pressuring parents and threatening players to keep up with his commitment. So glad we left right on time!
                            Ya US soccer cares LOL

Comment

So much unnecessary pressure at such an early age.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X