•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Baseball boring dying sport
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...re-roster.html

Yeah, these salaries really justify your argument. How dumb are you? Keep hoping soccer salaries catch up in 50 years.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...re-roster.html

Yeah, these salaries really justify your argument. How dumb are you? Keep hoping soccer salaries catch up in 50 years.
      Keep hoping your kid is gonna play DA! Soccer will ta ke over in 25 yrs not 50.no other sport in this country has more youth playing it. Fact!

Comment

Keep hoping your kid is gonna play DA! Soccer will ta ke over in 25 yrs not 50.no other sport in this country has more youth playing it. Fact!
        Yet youth soccer has seen a 15% decline in just three years. If they're not playing it as kids they're not playing as they get older. They're also not going to be fans of the sport either.

Comment

That’s what we said 25 years ago. DA is great for he salesman, not the youth! Fact!

Comment

That’s what we said 25 years ago. DA is great for he salesman, not the youth! Fact!
            You are from FESA! Fact! You are a DA hater! Fact! You got fired from coaching at Armada, because you suck! Fact! Your opinion on this matter means nothing! Fact! You shouldn’t be allowed around children! Fact! You are obsessed with all things DA, A-license, USSF, and Armada. Fact! You binge Golden Girls re-runs naked while beating off to a picture of Bubb! Not 100% sure on this one, but it wouldn’t surprise me! Fact!

Comment

They cannot stop the rage. We will not stop awareness

Another Inter Net guy posting? Aren’t you not allowed to comment here? We understand the empire is crumbling, but if you continue, it will only bring you guys down faster.

Comment

You are from FESA! Fact! You are a DA hater! Fact! You got fired from coaching at Armada, because you suck! Fact! Your opinion on this matter means nothing! Fact! You shouldn’t be allowed around children! Fact! You are obsessed with all things DA, A-license, USSF, and Armada. Fact! You binge Golden Girls re-runs naked while beating off to a picture of Bubb! Not 100% sure on this one, but it wouldn’t surprise me! Fact!
                Somebody has their panties in a bunch. Looks like another club is producing more than yours! Keep hating and do some research! Your little world of US-DA is coming to an END! I would bet you're a doc that is losing coaches left and right and blaming them. Lol, typical Armada loser! All poo-poo. Not impressed with anybody at little Armada. Nothing good there. Hell, your Executive Director got demoted. Enough said!

Comment

great they make $50,000 dollars a year
                  It’s so funny whenever this is the response. Sorry you didn’t make it pro big guy, I’m sure the reason is just because you turned down those $50,000 contracts to wake up everyday and play the game you love, and not because you weren’t good enough

Comment

You make half working 10 hours a day

Comment

The minimum annual salary for a NFL rookie active roster player with a one-year contract is $480,000
                      They pay the amount of brain damage

Comment

Yes, playing the sport they love with the opportunity to make a lot more money. You tell me how it is at your job, you started making a lot of money right away? Yea, right, you didn't even make 50k when you first started or when you did start making money, your job then is on the chopping block for someone younger, hungrier and cheaper. You tell me how it is out in the real world, you tell me how many people in this world would love to do the ****tiest jobs just for a chance to make half that, you tell me what it's like in the real world. What a buffoon you are. If it wasn't for all those 50K a year players, that work hard and the very few that break through make soccer, make soccer what it is.

Comment

Yes, playing the sport they love with the opportunity to make a lot more money. You tell me how it is at your job, you started making a lot of money right away? Yea, right, you didn't even make 50k when you first started or when you did start making money, your job then is on the chopping block for someone younger, hungrier and cheaper. You tell me how it is out in the real world, you tell me how many people in this world would love to do the ****tiest jobs just for a chance to make half that, you tell me what it's like in the real world. What a buffoon you are. If it wasn't for all those 50K a year players, that work hard and the very few that break through make soccer, make soccer what it is.
                          what the f did i just try to read ?

Comment

sorry you have such a sh*** job. Many people that study and go to good schools do not have that experience at all.

i am all for kids following their passions - no matter what it pays. agree with that. but you sound like a parent who is frustrated with life and living through your kid.

point is, it's not a smart choice in this country with lots of options, to play futbol, unless it is truly a kid's passion. it has to be the air he breathes. not mom or dad's because mom or dad is frustrated with life. if that's the case, he needs to go down that path for a while and discover his own way. you can't take away someone's passion.

Comment

LMAO....you can make more money driving an Uber than playing in the MLS. What a f**** joke! Yeah parents keep spending that DA money.

Comment

Not to mention the risk on child endangerment or getting rape. Please review your mission on your tax returns. Keeping coaches and not developing is a clear fraud. You are paying for all the past lawsuits and now new higher insurance rates.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X