Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWFL Merger

I heard about Naples Fire merging into Bonita Azzurri. Any thoughts on the Club Leadership and level of play at Azzurri?

That would be great for the area. However, I highly doubt that this information is credible. JD doesn't pay his coaches and some of his business methods are ethically questionable as well. I don't think the Fire board would go for that.

Comment

That would be awesome but the facts of the matter is GPS North and Fire have already merged. Both teams giving up partnerships with professional teams. Roberto Peltram will be the Executive Director and manage all operation s from Fort Myers. Team will train at Jet blue and Collier Park.

Comment

News

Exciting news for 2020.GPS and FFJ merge to form Florida United Soccer Club under Robert Peltram.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmansoccer View Post
          That would be awesome but the facts of the matter is GPS North and Fire have already merged. Both teams giving up partnerships with professional teams. Roberto Peltram will be the Executive Director and manage all operation s from Fort Myers. Team will train at Jet blue and Collier Park.
          Here comes the rumors. I think it’s more likely Azzurri partners with Fire as they use the same complex. I also know JD has already mentioned something to his coaches about it. I doubt it will happen next season though.

Comment

Email

No rumor. A mass email went out yesterday with the announcement. The agreement was signed New Years Day. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              No rumor. A mass email went out yesterday with the announcement. The agreement was signed New Years Day. 👍
              Well, now I know it’s false as my wife is a team manager with two kids in the club. No email for her or me. Don’t you guys have anything better to do then spread these rumors?

Comment

Exciting news for 2020.GPS and FFJ merge to form Florida United Soccer Club under Robert Peltram.
                The only thing under RP is snake ****! Stay away from this liar.

Comment

RP

Super its a Fire problem now right.

Comment

Nice consolidate that money, more for us coaches . Same product no expectations, what a deal do less for more I love it . Never returning to the uk

Comment

Nice consolidate that money, more for us coaches . Same product no expectations, what a deal do less for more I love it . Never returning to the uk
                      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                      Peltram has to keep his family employed......hahahahahaha

Comment

The UK? You know he is German, right?

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                          Peltram has to keep his family employed......hahahahahaha
                          You’re the same person replying for all of it. Rumors will go on every year. All clubs will stay the same as they all have their ego’s. If anyone did merge, that’s a good thing not a bad one, but again, power trips these clubs have will never allow it.

Comment

You’re the same person replying for all of it. Rumors will go on every year. All clubs will stay the same as they all have their ego’s. If anyone did merge, that’s a good thing not a bad one, but again, power trips these clubs have will never allow it.
                            I couldn’t agree more. I have been part of this soccer community for the past 8 years. Attempts have been made to consolidate but board egos have gotten in the way each time. I doubt this time will be any different.

Comment

News

Hello?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X