Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    While your at it cut them all and bring in some proper coaches . Oh you don’t care I forgot
    Look I don’t want to be one of these parents that nothing is good enough — I will truthfully settle for average to decent coaches but give me a good man/with solid leadership skills and integrity with no political bias and I’m good with that. These clowns are scum and to have my kids call them Coach is disgraceful to the good ones out there who do it the right way. If I knew back in June what I know today I would never want Michia or his henchmen be my sons role models. June can’t come soon enough

Comment

Look I don’t want to be one of these parents that nothing is good enough — I will truthfully settle for average to decent coaches but give me a good man/with solid leadership skills and integrity with no political bias and I’m good with that. These clowns are scum and to have my kids call them Coach is disgraceful to the good ones out there who do it the right way. If I knew back in June what I know today I would never want Michia or his henchmen be my sons role models. June can’t come soon enough
      Agreed

Comment

Who wrote that Michia? Michia Mommy? Darth Vader Victor? Tony Fing Russo???? Dude that’s silly. No one is worshipping Michia on any level. He’s garbage maybe he’s a decent coach I have no clue to be honest but as a person he’s the lowest of the low. His press clippings speak for themselves. If your a supporter you are no better than him. If you are clinging on to him for some reason always remember snakes have no loyalty.
        Who the *(&& is Tony Fing. Is that the mailman guy that thinks he knows it all. hes michia B***&.

Comment

Who the *(&& is Tony Fing. Is that the mailman guy that thinks he knows it all. hes michia B***&.
          Bullseye my man! That’s Tony Russo coming to you live

Comment

That MF. before he left the job he never delivered two weeks of mail, at least end the job good.

That guy is a clown wasnt he previously in Kendall coaching..

Comment

Hes the one now walking around and tells everyone i am the DOC and saids he will place all kids in academy and inter and everyone knows him.

Only thing for a fact is he should go back to delivering mail. The only thing he doesnt f*&* up.

Comment

Hes the one now walking around and tells everyone i am the DOC and saids he will place all kids in academy and inter and everyone knows him.

Only thing for a fact is he should go back to delivering mail. The only thing he doesnt f*&* up.
                Don’t lose sight here guys Tonny Fing Russo is no more than a bit player at best in this scheme as the main stars of this sad story are Machia and Pastore — with the latter feeling hurt because he got caught bragging about nailing a soccer Mom— and didn’t like being called out. Poor little victim victor

Comment

Don’t lose sight here guys Tonny Fing Russo is no more than a bit player at best in this scheme as the main stars of this sad story are Machia and Pastore — with the latter feeling hurt because he got caught bragging about nailing a soccer Mom— and didn’t like being called out. Poor little victim victor
                  Tony loves those moms too, He loves them coming to him and making him feel important and make little remarks to mothers all the time to see if they bite.

And brags who he brought in and this and that, when in fact first year he came to weston bragged even more with all the players he brought leaving within the first season of DA as too may lies and politics within.

Now doing it again. Tony at his best. being a d(*((*.

Comment

You guys are used to getting things done by crying to the higher ups. Not happening here. This isn't Weston. Parents have no say. It's our club and we run it our way. If you don't like it you can leave. There are plenty of kids waiting for their opportunity.

Comment

Tony loves those moms too, He loves them coming to him and making him feel important and make little remarks to mothers all the time to see if they bite.

And brags who he brought in and this and that, when in fact first year he came to weston bragged even more with all the players he brought leaving within the first season of DA as too may lies and politics within.

Now doing it again. Tony at his best. being a d(*((*.
                      Spot on but don’t forget douche bag Machia brought him over to Weston

Comment

Spot on but don’t forget douche bag Machia brought him over to Weston
                        He told him needed a pet, he agreed, therefore he is there to be his pet as always. Nothing wrong with that, if you want to succeed and move to the next level there are things you have to be blindsided and keep on in order to pay back.

Soccer in South Florida is to corrupt which is sad, but in the end what we teach our very own. Lies and deception. Giving them false hopes and all.

Karma always comes back so those lies will come back!

Comment

You guys are used to getting things done by crying to the higher ups. Not happening here. This isn't Weston. Parents have no say. It's our club and we run it our way. If you don't like it you can leave. There are plenty of kids waiting for their opportunity.
                          Your are right unfortunately and this is the problem at Inter Miami— there is no one to ensure the culture is being built the right away. It’s all a bunch of bad guys from Pastore on down and no one is watching these guys . In time it will happen just sad they blew it with bad hires

Comment

Your are right unfortunately and this is the problem at Inter Miami— there is no one to ensure the culture is being built the right away. It’s all a bunch of bad guys from Pastore on down and no one is watching these guys . In time it will happen just sad they blew it with bad hires
                            I will be sending an email to the 5 names in earlier thread to upper management and hope enough people do and make this right. Today it’s all wrong but we need to group together and let them know how bad it’s been.

Even Oscars dad I’m sure at the end of the day doesn’t want his kid not taught right from wrong and I mean that with no sarcasm — as it’s not his fault his son has become a team pet and mascot

Comment

I will be sending an email to the 5 names in earlier thread to upper management and hope enough people do and make this right. Today it’s all wrong but we need to group together and let them know how bad it’s been.

Even Oscars dad I’m sure at the end of the day doesn’t want his kid not taught right from wrong and I mean that with no sarcasm — as it’s not his fault his son has become a team pet and mascot
                              Just Mas will be able to do something. All you are doing was done and ignored by management.
                              Good luck

Comment

Just Mas will be able to do something. All you are doing was done and ignored by management.
                                Good luck
                                Wow! I’m serious when I say this if that’s true then it’s worse than I anticipated and then helpless. Too bad

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X