Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Would never date him. You should pick a coach based on his or her morals because after all they are working with your child. If he teaches him to lie and cheat you are good with that? What is he teaching him? How do you know he is safe to be around? What proven track record does he have? He has bounced around more than a soccer ball in both high school and club. The only place he has been "successful" is with Parkland and he also claims to have put hundreds of kids in college. More lies! Kids leave the program by the time they are 13-14. He can't keep girls after that because they figure out they are being scammed. He is probably taking credit for them too.
    Ok, now your just telling lies yourself. As i suggested before, if you don't like your current club, just leave. Quit complaining and ask for your release and head on over to Coral Springs or Team Boca.

Comment

Would never date him. You should pick a coach based on his or her morals because after all they are working with your child. If he teaches him to lie and cheat you are good with that? What is he teaching him? How do you know he is safe to be around? What proven track record does he have? He has bounced around more than a soccer ball in both high school and club. The only place he has been "successful" is with Parkland and he also claims to have put hundreds of kids in college. More lies! Kids leave the program by the time they are 13-14. He can't keep girls after that because they figure out they are being scammed. He is probably taking credit for them too.
      This person is obviously new to the youth soccer.

Comment

Ok, now your just telling lies yourself. As i suggested before, if you don't like your current club, just leave. Quit complaining and ask for your release and head on over to Coral Springs or Team Boca.
        Ok. dipwad, let's see the alumni page...We'll start off simple.

Comment

Ok. dipwad, let's see the alumni page...We'll start off simple.
          This person obviously is just an upset parent who's child is struggling and looking to cast blame on someone else. Who in their right mind asks to see an alumni page, really? Would you like an analytical break down of your child's progress also? Let me give you the facts that matter, take a look at Inter Miami's best 2006 and 2005 born players, they were developed by RT. Still need the alumni page? Who asks for an alumni page? smh

Comment

This person obviously is just an upset parent who's child is struggling and looking to cast blame on someone else. Who in their right mind asks to see an alumni page, really? Would you like an analytical break down of your child's progress also? Let me give you the facts that matter, take a look at Inter Miami's best 2006 and 2005 born players, they were developed by RT. Still need the alumni page? Who asks for an alumni page? smh
            Dipwad. Let me try and spell it out for you. In addition to the false resume and claims of him playing for the Jamaican national team, he also claims to have put hundreds in college. So prove it! Other top clubs list their athletes who have moved on to college. And you don't know me, so your assumption of a child who is struggling is incorrect! Also using your rationale, if RT was such a great coach and trainer, no child should be struggling, unless he just took him or her in to pad a bank account. That leads me back to my initial post os why does he lead off with false statements and claim to have played for the National team? Told the reporter back then he wanted to concentrate on school. Ok, so then on your bio, you should say as much.

Comment

Another big @$$ lie! IM best 06 05 s came from Weston. His 02 son good player his 05 another good player but wouldn't say the best.

Comment

Another big @$$ lie! IM best 06 05 s came from Weston. His 02 son good player his 05 another good player but wouldn't say the best.
                ok, great point, you win.

Comment

Dipwad. Let me try and spell it out for you. In addition to the false resume and claims of him playing for the Jamaican national team, he also claims to have put hundreds in college. So prove it! Other top clubs list their athletes who have moved on to college. And you don't know me, so your assumption of a child who is struggling is incorrect! Also using your rationale, if RT was such a great coach and trainer, no child should be struggling, unless he just took him or her in to pad a bank account. That leads me back to my initial post os why does he lead off with false statements and claim to have played for the National team? Told the reporter back then he wanted to concentrate on school. Ok, so then on your bio, you should say as much.
                  Ok, let the dipwad give you some advice, go and consult with a lawyer then and take legal action. Im sorry your child didn't make it on the alumni page. Not everyone goes to college though, i mean there is always nursing school, culinary school, becoming a fire fighter or another respectable occupation. This must be a very difficult time for you, i too would be upset if my child didn't make it to the alumni page, after all, thats the proof that all the money you gave RT was worth it. Hang in their bud.

Comment

Ok, let the dipwad give you some advice, go and consult with a lawyer then and take legal action. Im sorry your child didn't make it on the alumni page. Not everyone goes to college though, i mean there is always nursing school, culinary school, becoming a fire fighter or another respectable occupation. This must be a very difficult time for you, i too would be upset if my child didn't make it to the alumni page, after all, thats the proof that all the money you gave RT was worth it. Hang in their bud.
                    You were definitely retarded. It’s too bad. There is no alumni page to put my child up on because none exist. *****hole. That was my whole point. And I’m sorry that your son flunked out of all those previously mentioned schools you listed.

Comment

You were definitely retarded. It’s too bad. There is no alumni page to put my child up on because none exist. *****hole. That was my whole point. And I’m sorry that your son flunked out of all those previously mentioned schools you listed.
                      So you're telling me, you're a grown man and your mission in life is to take down RT because he doesn't have an alumni page to put your non existent child on? You tripping tripping bro! So you don't even have a kid in soccer and out of all the missions you could take on in life, you chose to take down RT for not having kids listed on an alumni page? Bro, normal people without kids do things like go to the club, go out on dates, eat at nice restaurants, post IG stories, go to the heat game. Bruh are you kidding me right now? Come on son! By the way, you know soccer isn't the only way to get into college right? Last time that i checked it was schools and school teachers that help kids get into college the most. Hold on, let me check some of the local high schools to see who's listed on their alumni page.

Comment

So you're telling me, you're a grown man and your mission in life is to take down RT because he doesn't have an alumni page to put your non existent child on? You tripping tripping bro! So you don't even have a kid in soccer and out of all the missions you could take on in life, you chose to take down RT for not having kids listed on an alumni page? Bro, normal people without kids do things like go to the club, go out on dates, eat at nice restaurants, post IG stories, go to the heat game. Bruh are you kidding me right now? Come on son! By the way, you know soccer isn't the only way to get into college right? Last time that i checked it was schools and school teachers that help kids get into college the most. Hold on, let me check some of the local high schools to see who's listed on their alumni page.
                        You are grasping at straws now. So now you think I am a man with no child on? What a loser!

Comment

You are grasping at straws now. So now you think I am a man with no child on? What a loser!
                          Man, i can't find the alumni page bro. I keep looking for it but its like, its like a mystical unicorn or something. Hold up, i got this friend who knows this guy that might be able to help me find it. Give me a few, I'm not gonna let you down bro. We'll find this alumni page together.

Comment

Man, i can't find the alumni page bro. I keep looking for it but its like, its like a mystical unicorn or something. Hold up, i got this friend who knows this guy that might be able to help me find it. Give me a few, I'm not gonna let you down bro. We'll find this alumni page together.
                            Hate to break it to you bro, but you will never find an alumni page on the Parkland website. RT won't admit that the "hundreds" of people that he put into college is really quite small. If they trained with him one time, he will take credit for it. Again it is a way of fooling the public.

Comment

Hate to break it to you bro, but you will never find an alumni page on the Parkland website. RT won't admit that the "hundreds" of people that he put into college is really quite small. If they trained with him one time, he will take credit for it. Again it is a way of fooling the public.
                              I remember once a basketball player came to parkland he took a pic with him and told everyone he trained him, mind you he just stopped by to watch his nephew play and took the credit and said he developed him.

Some ppl will go extreme measures.

Comment

These complaints are clearly not coming from within the club. While not everything is perfect, the club has a family feel and the kids are constantly developing. These types of complaints are never mentioned at any of my three kids practices or games, which makes it pretty obvious that it’s someone from the outside trying to stir the pot. Maybe PSC isn’t for you or your family, but it is a wonderful place where our kids and I feel is a perfect fit for us. Good luck in your search for the perfect club, but if your not happy at PSC, you probably won’t be happy anywhere.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X