Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy Lassiter

What are your thoughts on Roy Lassiter? Thinking of hiring him to do some private training sessions with my dd (who is a striker).

none

Assume you're joking. If not, search an old thread about him...

Comment

Roy

Great coach! Great experience with him. Knows his stuff. Others have not been as positive but our experience was good.

Comment

Here is a brief timeline for ya:

OSA Seattle FC
        March 3, 2018 ·
        Roy Lassiter will no longer be the coach of PAC NW - OSA FC National Premier Soccer League team.

Press Release – Roy Lassiter Joins WPFC Staff
        March 28, 2018

Roy Lassiter hired as Kitsap Soccer Club head coach
        Monday, January 30, 2017

Pacific Northwest Soccer Club (“PacNW”) announced today that U.S. soccer legend Roy Lassiter will join the club as the Boys Director of Coaching (U13-U18) for the 2016-17 season.

Can't argue that with his skill though, he was an excellent striker when he played.

Comment

Roy Lassiter

He owes a lot of people money for training he never delivered. Find another trainer

Comment

Roy Lassiter

Tell him the parents at PACNW want there $5000.00 back for training he never showed up to do

Comment

If he is invested in your player, he will be great.

My kid plays for him. I'm relatively certain he doesn't know my kid's name.

He's invested in about 5-6 kids, from what we can tell. The other kids on the team are practically ignored.

Comment

I have all girls playing. That said, none of them have played or trained with/for him. That also said, I have spent a TON of time around the WPFC fields in recent years. I pride myself in my ability to "back seat" coach, if you know what I mean (to myself and others that might be interested, I'm not an asshat that'll be giving coaching points to teams from the sidelines, I swear!). Roy runs a damn fine training, seems very good(and very firm) with the players, and seems to get a lot out of them. From what I've seen. I can't say anything bad about the guy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X