• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney Girls

is there no link for schedules ?

https://events.gotsport.com/events/d...?EventID=72848

Comment

Why would Gulf Coast Texans (Ranked #3 FL) be in the lowest U15 bracket?

Comment

Because all the teams ranked in the top on Gotsoccer are tier two teams (still very good). GDA/ECNL are the top tier and are not ranked by Gotsoccer so you are talking what 12 teams in each age group ahead of Gotsoccer ranked teams...

Comment

They are trophy hunting and although ranked third in gotsoccer, Fire, Cape Coral and Sunrise will mop the floor with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            They are trophy hunting and although ranked third in gotsoccer, Fire, Cape Coral and Sunrise will mop the floor with them.
            I dont know much about the Texans but I will say I watched the Cape Coral and Sunrise games in that division this weekend. First off the assigned brackets within the Showcase Division werent highest to low, they were all spread out randomly. The tier 2 teams (Non DA or ECNL) like Cyclones and Sunrise were decent teams, but they were mostly not elite level overall. Which shows that the gotsoccer rankings are a little misleading. I will say #20 from Cyclones and their Goalie could probably play at the next level up (DA or ECNl) and possibly 1 or 2 others. But overall the gotsoccer top 3 teams are still in the 2nd tier of 05 teams in FL

Comment

I dont know much about the Texans but I will say I watched the Cape Coral and Sunrise games in that division this weekend. First off the assigned brackets within the Showcase Division werent highest to low, they were all spread out randomly. The tier 2 teams (Non DA or ECNL) like Cyclones and Sunrise were decent teams, but they were mostly not elite level overall. Which shows that the gotsoccer rankings are a little misleading. I will say #20 from Cyclones and their Goalie could probably play at the next level up (DA or ECNl) and possibly 1 or 2 others. But overall the gotsoccer top 3 teams are still in the 2nd tier of 05 teams in FL
              With love,
              Goalies dad (#20’s uncle)

Comment

How did Prime 05 do?

I hear their star national team player is hurt? That probably really hurt their chances at this event.

Comment

I hear their star national team player is hurt? That probably really hurt their chances at this event.
                  They don’t have a star national team player. Come on. We have been over this already. She is a ecnl national team player that was selected by her own coach. Oh and she isn’t hurt.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X