Who will be the best 07 girls team?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know they are not a top team, but no reason to start another 07 thread. But Boynton parents, who also believe they are a top team, are pure trash. We put them in their place with a 6-1 beating and they still talk trash. They think no one notices their little red solo cups, their beer cans. they talk trash to players on the field, and the refs. what joke that they are allowed to continue such behavior. even with he refs, they are notorious for their little red solo cups.

Comment

My kid has almost scored in almost every game how many has your scored let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        My kid has almost scored in almost every game how many has your scored let me know
        We know that a lie. Just as expected. You have to lie about your high level kid's playing ability. I am not the one to be mad at you. If this helps you feel better about yourself. Forgot to mention my kid almost scored in every game too. I am sure you keep your high level kid's stats. Going ahead list the game and goals.

Comment

This just shows how competitive you TBU parents are. That’s why my daughter will never go there. We are happy at FL Premier and will be just fine..

Comment

Trolls are trolls but we know that a lie smells like a troll not a rat. Either way I like the energy you display. DM me and maybe they can train together to become a great duo. We still know who is the best team..

Comment

This just shows how competitive you TBU parents are. That’s why my daughter will never go there. We are happy at FL Premier and will be just fine..
              Your daughter would never make a tbu team. Stop kidding yourself.

Comment

TBU isn’t a great team because they have 1 all star player. They are a great team because they have great players all over the field. Their goal keeper is top notch but you would never know because they have a strong defensive line. Their midfield is so full of talent that good players sit the bench. Their front line has so many different weapons you never know how they are going to score on you. Their is no other team in Florida with this many skilled players on one roster. Next year, they will be even better. Rumor has it that more Tampa Bay players are coming to tryouts to compete for a roster spot.

Comment

TBU isn’t a great team because they have 1 all star player. They are a great team because they have great players all over the field. Their goal keeper is top notch but you would never know because they have a strong defensive line. Their midfield is so full of talent that good players sit the bench. Their front line has so many different weapons you never know how they are going to score on you. Their is no other team in Florida with this many skilled players on one roster. Next year, they will be even better. Rumor has it that more Tampa Bay players are coming to tryouts to compete for a roster spot.
                  They are also coached very well!

Comment

They also have great parents and was raise well too.

Comment

They also have great parents and was raise well too.
                      Deep pockets too.

Comment

You guys should make a splash signing and bring in some good coaches..Maybe that will help you compete. Tryouts are right around the corner...See you then...

Comment

Deep pockets too.
                          We are very proud of that. Tbu staffs have nicer cars and bigger houses than other soccer club staffs in the tampa bay area. We are hoping to pay more next year. Some of the tbu staff does not have a boat yet.

Comment

You get what you pay for WFF...Money well spent at TBU...What you don't understand is even if the coaches are being paid well the results show. Parents make more money at TBU so what. Seems like your trying to spin it like they are stealing from the parents. Most of the directors have good paying jobs besides coaching at TBU. WFF parents complain because your paying pretty much the same thing but your facilities suck, coaches suck and the player pool is Rec at best.

Comment

You get what you pay for WFF...Money well spent at TBU...What you don't understand is even if the coaches are being paid well the results show. Parents make more money at TBU so what. Seems like your trying to spin it like they are stealing from the parents. Most of the directors have good paying jobs besides coaching at TBU. WFF parents complain because your paying pretty much the same thing but your facilities suck, coaches suck and the player pool is Rec at best.
                              I remember last year tbu was getting spank by wff all over florida. Ya must of forgot.

Comment

I remember last year tbu was getting spank by wff all over florida. Ya must of forgot.
                                That was last year. Stop living in the past.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X