• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kobe played 2 games lol

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Kobe played 2 games lol
      Someone who seems to be living under a very large rock.

Comment

DT is a great trainer so is Roger . DT actually can coach and make adjustments during games he just gets a little to crazy during games. Roger is not a good coach just a good trainer.
        DT, Barwis>RT, SAT.

Comment

DT, Barwis>RT, SAT.
          APT>Barwis DT.

Comment

APT>Barwis DT.
            Funny. APT has a testimonial from RT himself. Probably because he can't teach what they provide. That is why Barwis is a total soccer shop. DT, Barwis>RT, SAT, and APT!

Comment

RT gave APT a platform to grow. RT gave DT a platform and fields to grow. RT doesn't concern himself with DT and despite what is being said he wants to see DT help other kids. I personally witnessed a park ranger ask RT if he wanted DT kicked off the field and RT said no, let him do his thing, he's helping kids. The park ranger implied that he keeps kicking DT off the field for not having a permit. This is not what i heard someone say, this is what i saw and heard myself. This incident happened at Terramar Park on the field next to the basketball courts.

Comment

RT gave APT a platform to grow. RT gave DT a platform and fields to grow. RT doesn't concern himself with DT and despite what is being said he wants to see DT help other kids. I personally witnessed a park ranger ask RT if he wanted DT kicked off the field and RT said no, let him do his thing, he's helping kids. The park ranger implied that he keeps kicking DT off the field for not having a permit. This is not what i heard someone say, this is what i saw and heard myself. This incident happened at Terramar Park on the field next to the basketball courts.
                I have some land near the basketball courts at Terramar Park that I can sell you. Sure RT liked DT and wants to see him grow. Do you really think people on TS are THAT stupid?

Comment

Here's Your Alumni List You Amateur!!!

Man, I can't find the alumni page bro. I keep looking for it but its like, it's like a mystical unicorn or something. Hold up, I got this friend who knows this guy that might be able to help me find it. Give me a few, I'm not gonna let you down bro. We'll find this alumni page together.

'DUDE BRO DUDE BRO' YOUR ALUMNI PAGE CAN BE PICKED UP HERE! STOP BRO !

First off let's address the obvious. 1. You OBVIOUSLY have no life 2. YOU have something personal with RT! The only mystical unicorns are the ones you see when taking the Magic Mushrooms you are right now talking all that *****. Having worked with RT, I can tell you he is by far 1 of the best coaches in SFLA. A license, Premier license, 20 years of practical experience developing players and coaches. After I give you just a small sample size of the players he has worked with, I want you to do me a favor and address him as MR. BIG DADDY RT from now on!!!

I am going to be as objective as possible for you. You are unjustly calling out someone who has done more for the game and children's lives than you ever will. You should be ashamed of yourself wasting time on amateurism and negativity.

Here are a few for you who have come through the program Keep in mind a successful coach doesn't only develop players to play at a high level but good adults who understand teamwork, responsibility and earning success. Therefore, I will give you only 10 names not from now but from a few years back, so you can see that it is a process and before you started your mushrooms Mr. BIG DADDY RT has been developing players from scratch. Baby ages not recruiting and ‘acting coaching’, if you really knew something about development and football you would know those are key ages of development and developing a love for the game.

Google Them If You Need Verification

1. Aidan Morris - Columbus Crew 1st Team / US U20 National Team
                  2. Ian Fray - Inter Miami U19/1st Team
                  3. Kristopher Shakes - Penn State / Philly Union / US U20 National Team
                  4. Kai Thomas / Inter Miami U19
                  5. Jake Morris / Seattle Sounders U19
                  6. Jeremiah Eduardo / Stetson University
                  7. Marley Fray - UCF / Jamaica
                  8. Mya Alicea - USF
                  9. Rachel Fishkin - UNF `
                  10. Maya Petrovich / Lynn University

*** This list does not include 1/2 of The Inter Miami Academy

Comment

First off let's address the obvious. 1. You OBVIOUSLY have no life 2. YOU have something personal with RT! The only mystical unicorns are the ones you see when taking the Magic Mushrooms you are right now talking all that *****. Having worked with RT, I can tell you he is by far 1 of the best coaches in SFLA. A license, Premier license, 20 years of practical experience developing players and coaches. After I give you just a small sample size of the players he has worked with, I want you to do me a favor and address him as MR. BIG DADDY RT from now on!!!

I am going to be as objective as possible for you. You are unjustly calling out someone who has done more for the game and children's lives than you ever will. You should be ashamed of yourself wasting time on amateurism and negativity.

Here are a few for you who have come through the program Keep in mind a successful coach doesn't only develop players to play at a high level but good adults who understand teamwork, responsibility and earning success. Therefore, I will give you only 10 names not from now but from a few years back, so you can see that it is a process and before you started your mushrooms Mr. BIG DADDY RT has been developing players from scratch. Baby ages not recruiting and ‘acting coaching’, if you really knew something about development and football you would know those are key ages of development and developing a love for the game.

8. Mya Alicea - USF

Bro, the original quote was actually defending RT...smh. Read the comments before the original quote, the person posting was being sarcastic towards the retards that want to imply RT has no alumni page.

Comment

8. Mya Alicea - USF

Otherwise, big facts though. RT is respected amongst the people who know youth player development. RT does not recruit like others, he develops them from a very young age.

Comment

Otherwise, big facts though. RT is respected amongst the people who know youth player development. RT does not recruit like others, he develops them from a very young age.
                        does he actually train any teams

Comment

SMH BRO BRO. DOES IT REALLY MATTER What he or she Said ???

Bro, the original quote was actually defending RT...smh. Read the comments before the original quote, the person posting was being sarcastic towards the retards that want to imply RT has no alumni page.
                          BRO, I have no time or interest to analyze your sarcasm or read in detail what she said about him or what you said about him or them. The heck with all that crap. it's about FOOTBALL, NOT YOU or ME BUT THE KIDS. End of day BRO, focus on the kids and positivity. Case closed. I'm out. Check on ya'll in a few months to see if you're still hating or focused on the most important thing, which is to develop our youth the right way. RT is the real deal, a true purist, thank the heavens that he is spending his skill and expertise with your child/club/area. If you're with him then Great! Don't take it personally. If you are AGAINST HIM THEN YOU ARE CLUELESS!

Comment

Just 1 More. Maybe!

does he actually train any teams

Of course, he trains teams and players. You think he is sitting in an office with AC shredding paper and writing checks while fantasizing about chicken wings. A good DOC can not train everyone every day he must instead focus on teaching coaches to be more effective teachers and share his/her philosophy and development methodology to improve the player and make sure coaches use the environment, culture, and game as a learning tool. RT is hands-on. He takes pride in his teams. The guy is a fantastic teacher and should be working with higher-level players. His value should be commended and respected not questioned. South FLORIDA is full of CLOWNS and wanna be pros. This guy is the truth. If you know football this is easy to see. Any other RT Challengers out there? I am here until 7. Maybe......

Comment

BRO, I have no time or interest to analyze your sarcasm or read in detail what she said about him or what you said about him or them. The heck with all that crap. it's about FOOTBALL, NOT YOU or ME BUT THE KIDS. End of day BRO, focus on the kids and positivity. Case closed. I'm out. Check on ya'll in a few months to see if you're still hating or focused on the most important thing, which is to develop our youth the right way. RT is the real deal, a true purist, thank the heavens that he is spending his skill and expertise with your child/club/area. If you're with him then Great! Don't take it personally. If you are AGAINST HIM THEN YOU ARE CLUELESS!
                              In other words, the guy was saying he was on your side but some how it keeps zipping over your head. Reading and understanding is fundamental.

Comment

Interesting

In other words, the guy was saying he was on your side but some how it keeps zipping over your head. Reading and understanding are fundamental.
                                GREAT ANALYSIS! Any other useless information? somehow not some how. Writing is Fundamental.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X