Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear this all the time - and it is so unrealistic! OK, so your kid is U14 and here you hear there is an awesome U14 at a club across town. So you pick that club and that coach. What about next season and the season after. Is that coach going to stay with your kid and move up to U15, U16, etc. until your kid ages out? This rarely happens. The days of the great coach at the little neighborhood club that gets your kid at 13 years old and says goodbye at 18 years old are over.

Its better to pick a club and not a coach!
    Now in days coaches dont want to keep even a team more than 2 years as if they dont get results rather be with a new team or as others say to get fresh start with a new team and players. Most coaches when they leave take their core players

Comment

Make no mistake your kid sucks. Did Elmar help with that scholarship? LOL. The only way "your kid" got a scholarship is if you bent over and dished out some $. Do us a favor and look up D1 scholarships and allocation(NCAA) of $. To make it clear douche, most likely, I mean probably not all, you got a small tiny percentage of financial aid! Good luck with that!

https://www.smarthlete.com/article/9...college-soccer

READ MOFO

Another D-***** parent!
      Thanks for playing! Everyone knows there isn’t a ton of $ out there for men’s soccer. 9 scholarships to split between 25-30 rostered players. Most of his offers are for somewhere between 25-50%, and the rest is made up of academic aid, because he’s far smarter than you. He won’t be paying very much at all, if any, to play soccer and get a great education at a top 100 secondary education institution. Sorry if that angers you. To answer your question, no, Elmer didn’t help. However, playing in the DA program for the past 4 years absolutely made all of the difference in the world! I know that doesn’t fit your misguided and misleading poo-poo on DA narrative, but it’s the truth. Schools with good men’s soccer programs recruit DA first and some almost exclusively so. So, in closing, thanks Armada DA for providing the development, exposure, professional environment, and top tier platform for my kid to be able to continue playing at the next level! To you, FESA douche canoe, bite me!

Comment

Make no mistake your kid sucks. Did Elmar help with that scholarship? LOL. The only way "your kid" got a scholarship is if you bent over and dished out some $. Do us a favor and look up D1 scholarships and allocation(NCAA) of $. To make it clear douche, most likely, I mean probably not all, you got a small tiny percentage of financial aid! Good luck with that!

https://www.smarthlete.com/article/9...college-soccer

READ MOFO

Another D-***** parent!
        One last thought, if my kid sucks so bad then why have we been getting phone calls for the last several years from SB, JM, and a couple of other FESA people trying to get us to bring him over to play ECNL? “He will be the focal point of the team” and “he will absolutely dominate at the ECNL level” and “I can build the team around him” are just some of the comments thrown my way.

Comment

One last thought, if my kid sucks so bad then why have we been getting phone calls for the last several years from SB, JM, and a couple of other FESA people trying to get us to bring him over to play ECNL? “He will be the focal point of the team” and “he will absolutely dominate at the ECNL level” and “I can build the team around him” are just some of the comments thrown my way.
          Who cares? Mens soccer in the US stinks.

Comment

As previous posts, soccer has become a money making machine unless your in an MLS DA program which may benefit especially if your kid is a starter if he is not nothing wrong you are getting everything for free and like any sport, a team needs additional players on the bench to enforce in practices against their starters its the way it is.

DA, and soccer itself its expensive, of which some even very talented rather play with their city clubs as too much to afford which in the end are left out, and lets face it DA scouts do not go to those neighborhoods or other places to search for talent. They dont go rock bottom to normal leagues, rec games even and other places to search we are narrow minded, in other countries thats where the main talent will come from why they have players that want it more, yet here we have it made!

Its better to pick a coach and not a club!!!
            Its a fuking shame too..it's nothing but a buisness here..

Comment

Who cares? Mens soccer in the US stinks.
              That's a big 10/4...guarantee we will not qualify for the next world cup.

Comment

Because it's a business. When he blows his knee out nobody will give flying F!

Clay County wants him too! lol

Comment

Because it's a business. When he blows his knee out nobody will give flying F!

Clay County wants him too! lol
                  Oh, I forgot a comment said multiple times from SB himself, “you won’t pay a dime for him to play at FESA”, so there’s that.

Comment

Oh, I forgot a comment said multiple times from SB himself, “you won’t pay a dime for him to play at FESA”, so there’s that.
                    What a dsh it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X