Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    To be clear to everyone who doesn’t understand the intricacies of mergers, partnerships, joint ventures, affiliations, etc.: this is not a merger. All this says is that the two are going to make an effort to work together to help combine resources in an effort to improve the quality of the local clubs and local soccer.

Will it work? Personally, I don’t see how sharing of resources such as this will work out but in the short term, it might be a good way, at a minimum, for West Pines to ensure that it has proper coaching among all the teams in all the age brackets. It is my understanding that the changes go deeper than this - and that the days of lazier coaches who do not do a good job will be coming to an end. For that reason, the short term fix might be ok but of course everyone should retain a health dose of skepticism as the project unfolds.
    How did the merger between Sunrise work out? Asking for a friend...

Comment

Wrong they are promoting ID camps, they know what they have is not enough begging for more outside players to come tryout. Don't want to even look at what they have now.
      They have no idea what they have. They don't even bother scouting the lower levels within their own club, and lower level coaches have no incentives to recommend a high performing kid.

A boy playing for West Pines will have a better chance making the DA (ID tryout) this month, than he will a year from now when he is part of Weston.

Comment

This makes pines irrelevant. This is what BT and HR leave us with. Thanks guys.

Comment

This makes pines irrelevant. This is what BT and HR leave us with. Thanks guys.
          Mine as well go to Weston instead of staying at pines. At least my kid we be “one of the Weston kids” and not just a kid on a partner club team.

Comment

Communication went out this morning
            WPU is now Weston's bitch.

Comment

I concur. What a desperate move by wp.

Comment

I concur. What a desperate move by wp.
                SF needs to consolidate, IMO.

Comment

SF needs to consolidate, IMO.
                  Yeah but wp used to be a powerhouse. State cup champions every year. Now they’re Weston's b****

Comment

Yeah but wp used to be a powerhouse. State cup champions every year. Now they’re Weston's b****
                    When was the last state cup championship?

Comment

^^^^^^^^ Exactly!!!!!! We got owned!!!! And our current board thinks they did us a favor!!!!!

Comment

If you aren’t interested in DA or your kid wasn’t good enough then this partnership shouldn’t even matter to you ...
                        You still get to compete for state cup with the same teams this really only matter to 1 maybe 2 kids per age group. WP was never going to get DA on it’s own that much is clear .

Comment

If you aren’t interested in DA or your kid wasn’t good enough then this partnership shouldn’t even matter to you ...
                          You still get to compete for state cup with the same teams this really only matter to 1 maybe 2 kids per age group. WP was never going to get DA on it’s own that much is clear .
                          West pines kids aren’t getting into da from this partnership!!! You think we are stupid? You just gave away west pines as a club. We are nothing now. Congrats! We are now Miami Lakes! Bunch of morons running this club. I am out. Doesn’t matter to you because you are probably out too!!!

Comment

And those are modest words what Pines is.... One time a great club, now a B&$#@ of Weston. How times have changed. Can't wait to tryouts as seem the place to be!

Comment

West pines kids aren’t getting into da from this partnership!!! You think we are stupid? You just gave away west pines as a club. We are nothing now. Congrats! We are now Miami Lakes! Bunch of morons running this club. I am out. Doesn’t matter to you because you are probably out too!!!
                              In nice words, they can't get you out of this so basically sold whatever was left to Weston for they can do as they please. Thank you for the high hopes on us, big news for sure to all pines families, the final dagger in. What a great favor you did for us, if before we werent seen, now we are a dust particle.

We are all in line to pay registration fees, thankfully most if not all leaving. Stay with your Weston parent.

Comment

Maybe Girls DA if Prime fails, Which doubt it will. For boys side, keep dreaming South Florida, wont be take away from Miramar or another one 50 mile radius.
                                I'm sure FC Prime is out there making their own like of partnerships similar to what they did last year. These things come and go and are mostly about marketing to naive parents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X