• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where else they gonna go?
    They are going to need more fields with Boca and Weston out of DA

Comment

How do explain the WPU email suggesting cooperation of clubs (Weston and WPU) toward common goal? Pathway of boys and girls to GDA?

Comment

How do explain the WPU email suggesting cooperation of clubs (Weston and WPU) toward common goal? Pathway of boys and girls to GDA?
        I would like to hear the BS response to this as well, OP.

How does "Weston get the call from USSF yesterday" pulling the plug on GDA and then shortly after WPU sends out that email touting Jerome and the path to Weston GDA for next year? No way. Your Lie is exposed.

Comment

Weston loses DA to West pines

Weston loses DA . So they give it to West Pines !! It’s a Jamaican fest !!!!! Prime will get all the athletes!!! Go prime

Comment

Weston not losing gda and they are not going to be taking part time guest players - sunrise girls can go do HS , state cup, plantation cup , bazooka cup whatever cup but they ain’t playing gda

It’s 100 percent clear this year, JS is no joke

Comment

Weston not losing gda and they are not going to be taking part time guest players - sunrise girls can go do HS , state cup, plantation cup , bazooka cup whatever cup but they ain’t playing gda

good for him. i like it.

Comment

Anyone heard anything from WFF?

Comment

Anyone heard anything from WFF?

Who cares...if they keep GDA. Rec soccer to it's best!

Comment

Who cares...if they keep GDA. Rec soccer to it's best!
                    If they keep GDA, AB will cry. He and most of the staff there have been for weeks spreading it that they have lost it. That all these flamers will be running over to beg for, all age groups and all b, c and d teams..lolol. It's going to look like a reenactment of the 2016 election if they don't.

Comment

If they keep GDA, AB will cry. He and most of the staff there have been for weeks spreading it that they have lost it. That all these flamers will be running over to beg for, all age groups and all b, c and d teams..lolol. It's going to look like a reenactment of the 2016 election if they don't.
                      You know who is crying...YY aka Baghdad Bob..
                      That fool kept trying to tell parents that WFF might lose DA was just a "blog rumor".
                      Well, it turns out it is very much in play & if you listen closely, the club already knows it is gone for next year. How many times can this moron pull of the wool over what I assume to be intelligent parents?
                      YY is a damn joke.

Comment

You know who is crying...YY aka Baghdad Bob..
                        That fool kept trying to tell parents that WFF might lose DA was just a "blog rumor".
                        Well, it turns out it is very much in play & if you listen closely, the club already knows it is gone for next year. How many times can this moron pull of the wool over what I assume to be intelligent parents?
                        YY is a damn joke.
                        YY thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. Him and AB should hit the road together. Put on a kings of comedy type tour.

Comment

I believe this is directly from the man himself, and I believe him, too.

Comment

What has JS ever accomplished. He talks a good game, disrespects kids and parents and only because you stupid people have no alternative or have not explored other options are accepting it.

JS coached the little babies at Top Hat for 2 years that it (I can get that job and I never played or coached soccer). That's what was on Top Hats Website. I am not making that up. Babies don't go to National Team camps or college. SO he basically wiped their noses during water break. However, I bet he can get you into the ID camp at FIU. Give me a break.

Comment

What has JS ever accomplished. He talks a good game, disrespects kids and parents and only because you stupid people have no alternative or have not explored other options are accepting it.

JS coached the little babies at Top Hat for 2 years that it (I can get that job and I never played or coached soccer). That's what was on Top Hats Website. I am not making that up. Babies don't go to National Team camps or college. SO he basically wiped their noses during water break. However, I bet he can get you into the ID camp at FIU. Give me a break.
                              How many Weston DA kids have committed to college this season under JS ?

Comment

Maybe if I keep saying the same thing over and over again people will start to believe it!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Ahhh, now I feel better! Unfortunately Weston is not losing GDA. *sad face emoji*

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X