X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unregistered

Jupiter United Galaxy only lost 2 games all year playing gold. One was Weston 3-2 loss
    This guy Omar is a joke and poser. Who takes their kid to an invitation series. Why kids grow up privileged and wimps, makes me wonder why even scout, just pay your way in.

Comment

Miramar will not allow this thread to die out with tryouts right around the corner lol.

Comment

All you losers who keep posting and knocking this guy clearly shows hate... Hmmm is it because he has a black man making an impact and helping underprivileged kids? Is it because he is a black man that’s making a difference in a sport that is dominated by others?? Stop hiding behind an unregistered guest with hate... Be brave an disclose yourself..... mentioning his child is wrong and shows how low you will go on this blog....

Comment

Racist bastards get a life

Comment

BEST COACH/TRAINER in all of FLORIDA 09 BOYS is

KEVIN IRELAND... Jupiter 09 Boys

Deportivo doesn't have an 09 boys team...Leon is their stud and is playing up for most of the year. Without him, their team will loose to Weston and Jupiter.

Weston 09 has a solid and very deep team that will beat every 09 team in the State. Their 09 team is also playing up against 08s and winning.

Jupiters 09 team will beat any Florida boys 09 team, however they do not have the depth on the roster that Weston has.

Lauderhill Lions...shouldn't even be in this conversation. They can't beat Weston or Jupiter.

So currently...the best 09 team in the State is Weston 09...and Jupiter 09 is number 2.

END OF THREAD.

Comment

Deportivo doesn't have an 09 boys team...Leon is their stud and is playing up for most of the year. Without him, their team will loose to Weston and Jupiter.

Weston 09 has a solid and very deep team that will beat every 09 team in the State. Their 09 team is also playing up against 08s and winning.

Jupiters 09 team will beat any Florida boys 09 team, however they do not have the depth on the roster that Weston has.

Lauderhill Lions...shouldn't even be in this conversation. They can't beat Weston or Jupiter.

So currently...the best 09 team in the State is Weston 09...and Jupiter 09 is number 2.

END OF THREAD.
              Ok Weston parent.

Comment

There are a lot of people bringing up his money in this chat and that is clearly what’s on their mind. If Omar wants to spend money on his son, then so be it. Omar didn’t borrow the money from any of you so you don’t have a say in what he chooses to do with his money. Life isn’t all about money and Omar has made that very clear by helping the less fortunate. Most of you won’t even roll down your windows to give spare change to the homeless. Most of you won’t even take the time out of your day to acknowledge the needy. If you have a problem
                With Omar, then I would suggest being the change you want to see.

Comment

END OF THREAD.
                  Weston played up for one tournament lmao

Comment

This is Omar McFarlane... Again Omar McFarlane... Just Read this detail thread.. So let me respond to it.. Champion FC does not want to be compared to any club... We are ok being who we are... as far as my money that you guys are so interesting in... I work my ass off for it everyday.. As far as my son... No need to bring him up he is 10 and honestly if your are bold to post here... Be bold to come to my field and address me there.. The address is 5140 SW 208 Lane In southwest Ranches... But please I respectfully ask you not to bring my son up he is 10 years old.. Now as far as Inter if you think I paid them off well damn I have no comments everyone should no better..... Now for the few people that keep posting on this blog... I am a simple man giving back and made that decision so why would it be your problem.... So Again please please no need to keep discussing me or Champion FC on this Blog.. I have a great respect for Soccer and the program... Identify your self if there is a problem.... Have a blessed day and all the best.... Signed Omar mcFarlane Champion FC

Comment

This is Omar McFarlane... Again Omar McFarlane... Just Read this detail thread.. So let me respond to it.. Champion FC does not want to be compared to any club... We are ok being who we are... as far as my money that you guys are so interesting in... I work my ass off for it everyday.. As far as my son... No need to bring him up he is 10 and honestly if your are bold to post here... Be bold to come to my field and address me there.. The address is 5140 SW 208 Lane In southwest Ranches... But please I respectfully ask you not to bring my son up he is 10 years old.. Now as far as Inter if you think I paid them off well damn I have no comments everyone should no better..... Now for the few people that keep posting on this blog... I am a simple man giving back and made that decision so why would it be your problem.... So Again please please no need to keep discussing me or Champion FC on this Blog.. I have a great respect for Soccer and the program... Identify your self if there is a problem.... Have a blessed day and all the best.... Signed Omar mcFarlane Champion FC
                      So now five players from Champion get an Inter tryout? Good work Omar! What a joke!

Comment

Lol! Stupid people answer their own post. Those champions kids are not DA material, recreation kids at their finest.
                        What good job are you talking about? Paying your way to tryouts doesn’t say anything about your program.

Comment

Who cares... it is 2009's

Anyway Jupiter's best 2 players leaving for Gardens. Teams run by parents does not work and never will.

Please stop posting about a rec club and the one good team they had for one year..not important

Comment

Who cares... it is 2009's

Anyway Jupiter's best 2 players leaving for Gardens. Teams run by parents does not work and never will.

Please stop posting about a rec club and the one good team they had for one year..not important
                            If Jupiter’s players were any good they’d be leaving for Inter...

Comment

If Jupiter’s players were any good they’d be leaving for Inter...
                              They should be replacing all SFFA DA players 07 and 08s

Comment

Lol! Stupid people answer their own post. Those champions kids are not DA material, recreation kids at their finest.
                                What good job are you talking about? Paying your way to tryouts doesn’t say anything about your program.
                                Fake news. Only made up by envious parents to try and undermine the work of others. Didn’t realize so many people get satisfaction out of trying to put others down to try and make themself feel better. At the end of the day to those who are ripping on other people, I feel your pain because quality coaches, clubs, leagues, referees are hard to come by and I can understand that you want the best for your child. Please don’t bash others though. Seriously, what is there to gain from doing so?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X