Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That dude from champion fc has money and the only reason he created the funded team to make sure his son doesn’t get bench time.
    People think that money can buy anything but unfortunately sacrificing you own kid development to be place on a team just because is free is the most stupid decision.
    On top of that parents were offered money if they join champions fc.
    Great morale story, little thing going on, as not a club or anything, its a team trying to grow as cant develop other than his wallet, can keep paying, no future there.... its problematic parents coming together. Weston won't take rejected players from other clubs.

Comment

Free free free!! Don’t expect you kid to learn anything. It’s free what else you want?
      Guest players and Jamaicans to come to take your spot as team is weak without players... They haven't progressed, every tournament rely on guest players and thats why no one cant say anything to $$$ owner, he pays so you shut your mouth, wont learn S*&&* but welcome.

Delusional parents

Comment

The club believe that soccer shouldn’t be for the wealthy. They have done lots of good for under privilege kids. Unfortunately People have a hard time appreciating good. Corever has recently partnered with the club and have one of the best camps. Just unfortunate that this system gets bashed and not embraced. I wish the club nothing but the best and success. Keep making a difference in our communities

Not a club, they wish they had. Corever not what it was back then, the midget running it own son can't make top flight, yes selling the product.... Keep drinking.... better trainers out there and has nothing left for him other than false advertisements. Partnered with a delusional owner that pays money to keep his fantasy going... No community here....

Take your kid to Weston and stop with this petty s%$#...

Comment

Hmmmm.... First Year...Free and Winning... Weston Cup Davie Cup United Cup Bazooka Cup
          Heard next season will be Free and they are having a U11 and U12 team... All the Best Champion FC... Haters are going to Hate...
          MLS DA!!!! Enough said, you are rec soccer, DEPORTIVO your daddy as well as WESTON, you are all delusional like your coaches and owner....

ALL THEIR PLAYERS ARE REJECTED FROM THEIR FORMER CLUBS, WONDER WHY?

Comment

Ok, this does not make any sense. I just googled Owen Gayle and the news article i read said he was arrested November 24th and it was an incident at a school he worked at. Weston Cup, Davie Cup and Bazooka Cup were all recent tournaments. Is he still coaching this team? I hope not!

Comment

This is so confusing. Their coach was arrested! Who was their coach and when did this happen?
              OWEN GAYLE HIRED BY THEIR OWNER, OMAR... WAS OKAY TO KEEP A CREEP NEAR KIDS.... READ ABOUT HIM WAS ARRESTED IN A TOURNAMENT ON A COMPUTER..... SICK!!!!!

Thats the coerver training and their team there...

THEY TRY TO COVER IT UP.. OWNER KNEW THAT GUY AND SEEMS KNEW ABOUT SITUATION BEFORE ESCALATED.... YES TAKE KIDS THERE!!!

Comment

Ok, this does not make any sense. I just googled Owen Gayle and the news article i read said he was arrested November 24th and it was an incident at a school he worked at. Weston Cup, Davie Cup and Bazooka Cup were all recent tournaments. Is he still coaching this team? I hope not!
                WAS THERE COACH UNTIL HE WAS ARRESTED AT THANKSGIVING TOURNAMENT. SICK AND OWNER KNEW OF CHAMPIONS FC.... great job,

Comment

WAS THERE COACH UNTIL HE WAS ARRESTED AT THANKSGIVING TOURNAMENT. SICK AND OWNER KNEW OF CHAMPIONS FC.... great job,
                  Oh, he was their coach. So this Owen Gayle is no longer with the club. Thank god the authorities caught on to him. Worked out in the best interest of the children, school and club.

Comment

Oh, he was their coach. So this Owen Gayle is no longer with the club. Thank god the authorities caught on to him. Worked out in the best interest of the children, school and club.
                    Guest players coming up to help those at that team, since they suck.... Welcome kids from Jamaica, thank you for coming to our team help, we suck, but we need that trophy and medal to put on social media, to show pity!

Comment

Guest players coming up to help those at that team, since they suck.... Welcome kids from Jamaica, thank you for coming to our team help, we suck, but we need that trophy and medal to put on social media, to show pity!
                      There weren’t any Jamaican guest players when they humiliated Miramar 8-0 in the Bazooka Cup finals. 8-0 by mid way the 3rd quarter. I watched that game and that champion team put on a clinic! Best team is Deportivo, then Weston, then Champions and then mayb Jupiter. Deportivo is way ahead of these other teams.

Comment

There weren’t any Jamaican guest players when they humiliated Miramar 8-0 in the Bazooka Cup finals. 8-0 by mid way the 3rd quarter. I watched that game and that champion team put on a clinic! Best team is Deportivo, then Weston, then Champions and then mayb Jupiter. Deportivo is way ahead of these other teams.
                        The best team by far is Deportivo. Those kids got tired of 2009. No competition. Most of the team is playing up on the 2008 team and is ranked 3rd in the state. The 3 core players will all be with MLS DA next season.

Comment

The best team by far is Deportivo. Those kids got tired of 2009. No competition. Most of the team is playing up on the 2008 team and is ranked 3rd in the state. The 3 core players will all be with MLS DA next season.
                          I agree, Deportivo is the best 2009 as of now.

Comment

I agree, Deportivo is the best 2009 as of now.
                            José is a great coach. He handpicked those kids and made a great team.

Comment

who are the best 2009 team in florida
                              weston is good dont know about top team

Comment

Someone seems bitter to Champion FC... The tittle on the blog is who is the best 2009 team. Stick to that... I believe it is Deportiva then Jupiter. Hats off to what champion FC is doing for their players. Growing up Omar parents couldn’t afford to play travel soccer. He is a self made business person who started a non profit club and raised money and spent a lot of his own money to shed light that travel soccer doesn’t need to be a pay for play sport. Champion FC has teams in Jamaica so what if he helps less fortunate kids from Jamaica to play the sport and get recognition. Kevin is their trainer and has done miracles with the boys and will continue to train the club. Colin who is Cypress Bay High school coach with 3 state titles is their head coach. These are factual data for the club. Finally Owen Gayle was a coach of Champion and was released after his arrest which took place at a High school he was coaching in November. Champion FC will have two age groups next year and will play at the highest level. Hopefully everyone can come together for the greater good of the sport and not bash other clubs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X