Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FL Premier Spring Showcase

Congratulations to entire FL Premier 07B Silver parents, who were ejected from sidelines because they could not control their mouth. Way to represent your club in your own tournament. By they way, that team sure didn't look as good without all them ringers, the coach brought up for the Largo March Madness tournament.

Bet they were no worse than that disgusting Petrov coach that came out with every curse word possible to his young players, boys and girls.
    How do parents let him curse at their kids like that, sure he wouldn’t have the nerve to talk to an adult like that.
    US Club and NPL should investigate this guy.

Comment

LOL

We have some good friends at FL Premier, while we have been at TBU for years, and played them regularly over the years this has always been a big problem there.

Pasco county parents are nutjobs. Premier and wesley chapel SC have some real crazies, especially for lower level teams. Apparently the club has had a big push this year to try and curb the problem... fairly unsuccessfully it would seem lol.

If its their silver team that means its like their 4th or 5th team in the age group, so fits the bill.

You have me curious though, what exactly happened!?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        LOL

We have some good friends at FL Premier, while we have been at TBU for years, and played them regularly over the years this has always been a big problem there.

Pasco county parents are nutjobs. Premier and wesley chapel SC have some real crazies, especially for lower level teams. Apparently the club has had a big push this year to try and curb the problem... fairly unsuccessfully it would seem lol.

If its their silver team that means its like their 4th or 5th team in the age group, so fits the bill.

You have me curious though, what exactly happened!?
        The ref warned all the parents, they thought he was bluffing. Result...their whole sideline was cleared. Too funny!

Comment

The ref warned all the parents, they thought he was bluffing. Result...their whole sideline was cleared. Too funny!
          This is something that every club has to deal with in every county probably in every state. The results seem important in the moment and people get WAY to emotionally invested in the outcome. Kids are learning (hopefully) and having fun (hopefully) and every now and again a little bit of good soccer might appear. Too bad parents can just chill and enjoy. These days will be gone too soon.

Comment

This is something that every club has to deal with in every county probably in every state. The results seem important in the moment and people get WAY to emotionally invested in the outcome. Kids are learning (hopefully) and having fun (hopefully) and every now and again a little bit of good soccer might appear. Too bad parents can just chill and enjoy. These days will be gone too soon.
            Agree, it's just more prevalent in Pasco, because well it's Pasco.

Comment

Agree, it's just more prevalent in Pasco, because well it's Pasco.
              Yea its everywhere... Pasco is just a little more trailer-meth-ish about it

Comment

Yea its everywhere... Pasco is just a little more trailer-meth-ish about it
                That part exists in Pasco to be sure (of course I've been through largo/pinellas park as well as many parts of the large and diverse Hillsborough county... which has more of it than its residents admit), but it has been contained out by U19 and pushed north by the 54 corridor construction. And I don't think the methy parts of any of the 3 counties produce many soccer players in our pay-to-play American system.

Comment

Come on, you have been watching to much Live PD. Pasco is not that bad. Say what you want about the parents but that club is doing something right, especially with their younger teams. I thought it was good tournament. WFF

Comment

Come on, you have been watching to much Live PD. Pasco is not that bad. Say what you want about the parents but that club is doing something right, especially with their younger teams. I thought it was good tournament. WFF
                    Oh they are definitely moving in the right direction. Club is growing and the on-field product is improving drastically, especially at younger ages. If they can keep those kids from jumping ship and going to bigger clubs as they get older they may become a heavyweight. Rumor is that they applied for ECNL this year and were turned down but the general feeling is that they "should" be accepted next year.

That being said they have a lot of parents that make them look bad, we play them frequently, but have definitely seen more of their parents ejected than any other club. Including a sideline brawl between parents last year in commissioners cup.

Pasco co as a whole isn't that bad, been living off of 54 for a year now and the development in the area is pushing the COPS version of Pasco county out... just make sure to turn around when you see the boiled p-nutz sign.

Comment

I sort of wish there was a youtube of that. A sideline brawl over a kids soccer game? Crazy. But I wish I could say that I haven't seen close calls on a semi regular basis with many different clubs.

Oh they are definitely moving in the right direction. Club is growing and the on-field product is improving drastically, especially at younger ages. If they can keep those kids from jumping ship and going to bigger clubs as they get older they may become a heavyweight. Rumor is that they applied for ECNL this year and were turned down but the general feeling is that they "should" be accepted next year.

That being said they have a lot of parents that make them look bad, we play them frequently, but have definitely seen more of their parents ejected than any other club. Including a sideline brawl between parents last year in commissioners cup.

Pasco co as a whole isn't that bad, been living off of 54 for a year now and the development in the area is pushing the COPS version of Pasco county out... just make sure to turn around when you see the boiled p-nutz sign.

Comment

Head over to Darlington Road and US19 and tell me it's not that bad.

Comment

Head over to Darlington Road and US19 and tell me it's not that bad.
                          Gotta stay east of Madison and south of 52. But don't tell me there aren't some sketchy spots in Town & Country, Valrico and many other spots in Hillsborough. The 54 corridor from Trinity to Wesley Chapel is pretty much just like north pinellas, Lutz and Carrollwood these days.

Comment

Gotta stay east of Madison and south of 52. But don't tell me there aren't some sketchy spots in Town & Country, Valrico and many other spots in Hillsborough. The 54 corridor from Trinity to Wesley Chapel is pretty much just like north pinellas, Lutz and Carrollwood these days.
                            Hillsborough has it's area's, as does Pinellas. That US 19 corridor in Pasco though is stuff of legends. Bare Assets classes it up of course.

Comment

I sort of wish there was a youtube of that. A sideline brawl over a kids soccer game? Crazy. But I wish I could say that I haven't seen close calls on a semi regular basis with many different clubs.
                              It was awesome! Arguing on the field behind us escalated to one mom telling another her son ran like he was a retard... this mom retaliates by chucking her phone at the other's head (and connecting). Chaos ensued until the cops broke it up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X