Prime ecnl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to boys ecnl? We will have it next year. It’s next year, no ecnl. I’m glad I didn’t believe you.

Comment

How many wins did they get this weekend ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        reasons:

carlos left, jerome was hired late summer after players were committed already
        TT was a pied piper
        some players wanted to play HS

players from several clubs will converge at weston gda next year. you wont see a mass full team transfer from any one club
        I call BS, Jerome was here in May not a summer hire. He was leading many parent meetings. He was blowing up my phone wanting to meet! Your a liar! Smh

Comment

When are tryouts? 😎

Comment

Alan creaming his pants right now - lol it’s him and Weston for top league play

Comment

Alan creaming his pants right now - lol it’s him and Weston for top league play
              I don’t know....

If Weston has DA and multiple partner clubs like this WPU thing, where the players can be PT players and still basically play HS and DA, it could eat into his player pool. Will be way cheaper with good exposure.

Comment

I don’t know....

If Weston has DA and multiple partner clubs like this WPU thing, where the players can be PT players and still basically play HS and DA, it could eat into his player pool. Will be way cheaper with good exposure.
                the part time player pool is stupid. No one is falling for that crap. If you are a prospect and good player and realize the value of GDA, you are not interested in SFYUSA, FL State Cup, or NPL. What idiots. They did that for 1 year to save the club. That is not a strategy going forward. Just ask JS who is making kids full time offers. Sunrise is stupid.

Comment

the part time player pool is stupid. No one is falling for that crap. If you are a prospect and good player and realize the value of GDA, you are not interested in SFYUSA, FL State Cup, or NPL. What idiots. They did that for 1 year to save the club. That is not a strategy going forward. Just ask JS who is making kids full time offers. Sunrise is stupid.
                  What does this have to do with sunrise?

Comment

Anyone know who is coaching the 03 and 04 next season?

Comment

They will decide who to hire after tryouts and checks clear

Comment

What does this have to do with sunrise?
                        Can't understand poster but the thought I am sure is that Sunrise has lost players to Weston due to providing them as PT players under the technicality of the 12 game rule. Sunrise players realized how inferior the NPL and National leagues are to GDA competition. Maybe coaching to but that is mixed on JS.

Comment

Can't understand poster but the thought I am sure is that Sunrise has lost players to Weston due to providing them as PT players under the technicality of the 12 game rule. Sunrise players realized how inferior the NPL and National leagues are to GDA competition. Maybe coaching to but that is mixed on JS.
                          I can tell you that national league competition is better than any Florida Girls DA club.

Comment

you are delusional and full of s _ _ t!

Comment

you are delusional and full of s _ _ t!
                              If strictly talking about Florida da teams, the guy is right. Not close really. Florida da teams suck for the most part. Why do you think they are all losing da status?????

Comment

18 players per age brackets , everyone is elite so everyone plays 😆

I think BU situation is actually better , you dress 8 girls and you know they will play entire game , and same results , they all lose
                                Every time I read this post I laugh. This wins Talking Soccer, game over.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X