X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime ecnl

What’s going on over there?

It’s the end of the season , no one cares , just get ready to sign up for next year 😂

Comment

3500 registration fee plus 300 monthly fee x 10 months for 6 months of soccer. Go Prime!!!

Comment

18 players per age brackets , everyone is elite so everyone plays 😆

I think BU situation is actually better , you dress 8 girls and you know they will play entire game , and same results , they all lose

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          18 players per age brackets , everyone is elite so everyone plays 😆

I think BU situation is actually better , you dress 8 girls and you know they will play entire game , and same results , they all lose
          South Florida elite soccer !!!

Comment

Prime will still have 40 girls per age bracket show up to tryouts

Comment

Prime will still have 40 girls per age bracket show up to tryouts
              And they’ll have 20 girls per age bracket very disappointed in the training once practice starts.

We will be done after this season.

Comment

And they’ll have 20 girls per age bracket very disappointed in the training once practice starts.

We will be done after this season.
                Oh we are too, but now what? Back to sfysa? There’s nothing else except for sunrise 🙄and Weston gda 😱

Comment

Oh we are too, but now what? Back to sfysa? There’s nothing else except for sunrise 🙄and Weston gda 😱
                  Back to Weston I think , better coaching and training. I’m hearing a lot of players are headed there and rosters will be better. We’ll see.

Comment

If you think Boca is a joke come and play at prime , everyone plays , it’s like u8 rec, everyone gets at least a quarter regardless of score , it’s surreal

Comment

If you think Boca is a joke come and play at prime , everyone plays , it’s like u8 rec, everyone gets at least a quarter regardless of score , it’s surreal
                      Who is gonna pay that huge bill if their kid sits on the bench all the time?

Who is going to pay those huge coaching salaries if the rosters of all the age groups aren’t packed full?

This is why it is the way it is.

Comment

Tell me why the huge implosion occurred at Weston and why they went to Prime in bulk? How has things been fixed. I know Sunrise helps Weston for this season, but are they helping next season too?

Comment

Tell me why the huge implosion occurred at Weston and why they went to Prime in bulk? How has things been fixed. I know Sunrise helps Weston for this season, but are they helping next season too?
                          Do you think most of those girls will back to Prime next season? Some of the younger groups got decimated this year?

Comment

So what happened to the FC Prime tournament series that was so heavy promoted to generate revenue 😂 seems that this Mickey & Mini Mouse club is out of funds to operate.

Comment

reasons:

carlos left, jerome was hired late summer after players were committed already
                              TT was a pied piper
                              some players wanted to play HS

players from several clubs will converge at weston gda next year. you wont see a mass full team transfer from any one club

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X