• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Got our offer already.
    Which club are you with?

Comment

Which club are you with?
      Not the OP, but they should not be answering that.

Offers are private, and players should know not all of their teammates get one early. Getting word out there that some players got them and some don't, only opens up drama.

Our club has been open that some will, and some won't; but I don't know about all and it's better left private.

That's just me.

Comment

Not the OP, but they should not be answering that.

Offers are private, and players should know not all of their teammates get one early. Getting word out there that some players got them and some don't, only opens up drama.

Our club has been open that some will, and some won't; but I don't know about all and it's better left private.

That's just me.
        It’s halfway through the spring season. Really?

Comment

It’s halfway through the spring season. Really?
          I know...it gets earlier and earlier every year. But, coaches know by now who they want and who they'll have to see about. Mindset is lock them in before they start sniffing around elsewhere.

Not saying I agree, but I also won't say my kid doesn't mind knowing already.

Comment

I know...it gets earlier and earlier every year. But, coaches know by now who they want and who they'll have to see about. Mindset is lock them in before they start sniffing around elsewhere.

Not saying I agree, but I also won't say my kid doesn't mind knowing already.
            You’re full of shyte

Comment

You’re full of shyte
              What, specifically, makes me full of ****?

Comment

What, specifically, makes me full of ****?
                He’s not full of sh** just with a crap club that is afraid to lose players.

Comment

He’s not full of sh** just with a crap club that is afraid to lose players.
                  Sounds like you didn't get one.

Comment

Sounds like you didn't get one.
                    And if they didn’t get an offer, guess what? There is a million other clubs that are willing to take the kid. They might be better off, who knows. Not the end of the world sheeple.

Comment

And if they didn’t get an offer, guess what? There is a million other clubs that are willing to take the kid. They might be better off, who knows. Not the end of the world sheeple.
                      I agree. I gave what I thought was a well-reasoned post as to why some get offers early, and was told I was full of sh!t...

Comment

Early offers are not always straight foward, anyway. Don't be shocked to see politics play a role and good players being pushed out because of parents with money, or influence of other kinds. Just because you didn't receive an offer yet does not mean anything really.

Comment

DA offers won’t come out until after the tryouts (sorry, ‘ID clinics’) are done.

Comment

DA offers won’t come out until after the tryouts (sorry, ‘ID clinics’) are done.
                            Not true, there are always pre-offers.

Comment

Not true, offer in hand

Comment

Not true, offer in hand
                                And so a lot other ones. But DA is in desperation mode. A lot defections.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X