04 Girls State Cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lakeland fails get the 04 girls and all other age groups to the next round. There are some talented girls over there. If you have a girl that has goals to play at an elite level over the age of 12 still playing there, its time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Things like this will happen at TBU when GF let’s friends and family members coach teams.
      Ain't that the truth.

Comment

Maybe the easiest bracket on paper. They were always a kickball team. Difference is they lost the forward ER use to have team kick ball up to. Same with mid. Many of the parents were unhappy with the wife taking over. That will have been made worse after this embarrassment and the whole ranger drama. You had tbu parents on video threatening other parents.
        Not going to argue, yes kickball. However, ER wouldn't have lost that game. He would have used the ecnl players differently, also isn't afraid to take daughter out when things aren't working.

Comment

Not going to argue, yes kickball. However, ER wouldn't have lost that game. He would have used the ecnl players differently, also isn't afraid to take daughter out when things aren't working.
          I've never needed an aspirin after a game like I do after being at a game that ER is coaching. Guy screams like a maniac for 80 minutes.

Comment

I've never needed an aspirin after a game like I do after being at a game that ER is coaching. Guy screams like a maniac for 80 minutes.

Comment

He's got a screw loose. The 03 ecnl petitioned/
              kicked him out early in season because of it too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X