Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You say that like that’s a bad thing? You’ll actually find the same at most clubs. Top kids head to power 5 schools and the rest to mid majors. Same thing happens at PDA or Stars believe it or not.
    I’m just getting started with all of this. Kid is u14.

Is this team an outlier to have this many Division 1 commitments?

I’ve paid attention to our area high schools and it seems like basically every
    Other year the top player gets recruited to a D1 program. Mostly regional type schools. I look at how good those kids are relative to their high school peers and it really puts things in perspective how good kids have to be considered for even Northeast D1 programs

Crazy to hear that so many juniors of that level play on a single team. How can players all get enough time at tournaments to attract that level of interest?

How many D1 players does CT have in an average year?

Comment

Other year the top player gets recruited to a D1 program. Mostly regional type schools. I look at how good those kids are relative to their high school peers and it really puts things in perspective how good kids have to be considered for even Northeast D1 programs

Crazy to hear that so many juniors of that level play on a single team. How can players all get enough time at tournaments to attract that level of interest?

CFC tends to place the most kids at D1 schools. Their current U18 team has a host of them as well. Very few at Power 5 schools, but a lot at mid majors. Their NPL and branch teams tend to send players D2 and D3, with the occasional mid major. It D1 isn’t the be all end all. A lot of good soccer in the Nescac (D3) and other places. The key is finding the right fit for your kid. Academics. Athletics. Social. All important.

Comment

CFC tends to place the most kids at D1 schools. Their current U18 team has a host of them as well. Very few at Power 5 schools, but a lot at mid majors. Their NPL and branch teams tend to send players D2 and D3, with the occasional mid major. It D1 isn’t the be all end all. A lot of good soccer in the Nescac (D3) and other places. The key is finding the right fit for your kid. Academics. Athletics. Social. All important.
        Of course Cash for Coaches gets the most kids in college. You got the money man RM and his faithful side kick TP arranging deals

Comment

Current CFC U18/19 team has 18 girls committed to D1 colleges.

Comment

Of course Cash for Coaches gets the most kids in college. You got the money man RM and his faithful side kick TP arranging deals
            “Fetch” is just not happening. Try something a little less tired and stupid.

Comment

CFCs older two teams are their strongest in awhile - they usually get most on D1 rosters but these two classes have some stronger programs. The club leans towards have more of the states better players (not always), but also their coaches are well connected and they do a good job helping kids through the process. Really the state doesn't send that many players to power programs like a FL or Stanford etc but plenty of good schools and decent soccer. FSA doesn't get nearly as many and they tend to be even weaker programs. OW a few, maybe a couple from other clubs around the state. Most players want to go to school within a half days drive from home. That means lots of quality schools in the northeast, down to DC and into PA. There aren't many top D1 soccer programs in that grouping but plenty of strong academic D1s and D3s. That's what most families want in the end

As someone said, worry about the best coaching and fit for your player

Comment

“Fetch” is just not happening. Try something a little less tired and stupid.
                Thats TS. The same crap gets posted over and over again by the same people. Guess Convicts for Coaches just doesn't like it about them. You guys and dish it out but can't take it.

Comment

Thats TS. The same crap gets posted over and over again by the same people. Guess Convicts for Coaches just doesn't like it about them. You guys and dish it out but can't take it.
                  Not because they can’t take it. Because it’s stupid. Lol. One guy gets in trouble who coached in four different clubs and not at all in 6-7 years and someone is trying to draw a parallel. It’s just dumb, but by all means feel free to keep posting it and looking like a moron.

Comment

Not because they can’t take it. Because it’s stupid. Lol. One guy gets in trouble who coached in four different clubs and not at all in 6-7 years and someone is trying to draw a parallel. It’s just dumb, but by all means feel free to keep posting it and looking like a moron.
                    I thought you people were smart. RM coached at CFC 4 years ago. Keep up jacka**.

Comment

I thought you people were smart. RM coached at CFC 4 years ago. Keep up jacka**.
                      Truth hurts. Shady club and stupid parents

Comment

Yep, they claimed RM as all theirs, right up until the scandal. That's class.

Comment

CFC parents and club. Say/do anything that fits their agenda

Comment

Yep, they claimed RM as all theirs, right up until the scandal. That's class.
                            I don’t think that’s true at all. The ones that seem to be scurrying are the other clubs he worked for. Crickets from them. He didn’t kill anyone. I’m sure the CFC guys are still friends with him.

Comment

CFC parents and club. Say/do anything that fits their agenda
                              LOL. Out in full force today. Talking about CFC bashing clubs and people and yet everything is bashing CFC. Might want to tone it down a notch. You’re hurting your own claim. Clown.

Comment

Says the clown who posts CFC rhetoric on TS like it’s his job. Oh wait maybe it is his job

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X