X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up to date

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Standings aren’t kept for the two U-12 teams or the U-13, and U-14 teams. However, it’s easy to look up their results for yourself. Why don’t you concern yourself with your own mediocre boys ECNL program playing against B teams?
    Seeing the club didn't keep you in the loop....U12 isn't part of DA. http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2...g-youth-clubs/
    Let me know if you need anymore info.

Comment

There are 7 total DA teams at Armada. The 5 younger teams are all doing very well. Thanks for playing. Oh wait, NOT playing. You don’t have DA.
      DA is trash. How many times do we need to post this man? Do you really think volt nation wants us da? Are you friggin kidding? Comparing a glorified academy to actual development is ridiculous. You are a director trying to save his ***** by promoting the failed development academy! The A license means nothing. Everything us soccer has changed still is changing because they have realized it hasn’t worked the last 10 years. 10 years of bullsh$t is a long time.

You are a simp.

Comment

Seeing the club didn't keep you in the loop....U12 isn't part of DA. http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2...g-youth-clubs/
        Let me know if you need anymore info.
        Correct, but there is currently two DA U-12 teams this year that are part of the DA, and that will make up the U13 DA team next year. I certainly don’t need any info from someone that has no clue what in the hell they are talking about.

Comment

DA is trash. How many times do we need to post this man? Do you really think volt nation wants us da? Are you friggin kidding? Comparing a glorified academy to actual development is ridiculous. You are a director trying to save his ***** by promoting the failed development academy! The A license means nothing. Everything us soccer has changed still is changing because they have realized it hasn’t worked the last 10 years. 10 years of bullsh$t is a long time.

You are a simp.
          You can post it as many times as you want to, but it doesn’t make it true. More than 95% of all youth national team players and more than 90% of D1 male scholarship players come from the DA. If your sons goal is to play at the highest levels possible, why would you play anywhere else? Your volt nation leadership would sell what’s left of its soul to get DA, and everyone knows that.

Comment

Correct, but there is currently two DA U-12 teams this year that are part of the DA, and that will make up the U13 DA team next year. I certainly don’t need any info from someone that has no clue what in the hell they are talking about.
            Why try to get FESA players to come tryout for DA when many of your own will be leaving for FESA when the U12 teams consolidate to one team?

Comment

Why try to get FESA players to come tryout for DA when many of your own will be leaving for FESA when the U12 teams consolidate to one team?
              26 current players consolidating to a 20 kid roster for 11v11 leaves 6 kids off that will all stay at Armada to play your best boys in the B league.

Comment

You can post it as many times as you want to, but it doesn’t make it true. More than 95% of all youth national team players and more than 90% of D1 male scholarship players come from the DA. If your sons goal is to play at the highest levels possible, why would you play anywhere else? Your volt nation leadership would sell what’s left of its soul to get DA, and everyone knows that.
                Simp mofo

Comment

Oh the irony...

Simp mofo
                  You call me the “simp mofo”, yet you post a two abbreviated word sentence(?) without punctuation. Why do you have to make it so easy for me Nugget?

Comment

26 current players consolidating to a 20 kid roster for 11v11 leaves 6 kids off that will all stay at Armada to play your best boys in the B league.
                    New players will come into the DA. When the Armada B ecnl boys ecnl lose they can say it was their b team. When the Armada A DA team loses they can say who cares they are developing. Find a challenging team with a developing and caring coach and hope your kid enjoys soccer.

Comment

You call me the “simp mofo”, yet you post a two abbreviated word sentence(?) without punctuation. Why do you have to make it so easy for me Nugget?
                      Is it just me but this Dude that keeps saying nugget. Is this a petulant spoilt child. Very immature.

Is that you El Hussein. We all know you have been that way since a young spoilt brat.

Comment

Are FESA Try Outs May 1st? Will Armada have them the same time as well?

Comment

yes May 1st for FESA

Comment

yes May 1st for FESA
                            thank you

Comment

your welcome , good luck

Comment

Are FESA Try Outs May 1st? Will Armada have them the same time as well?
                                Calling FESA tryouts "tryouts" is being generous. Teams have already been picked depending on who bothers to return to the club for another year of sadness. I would call it "order taking". Within minutes on the first night, you will be marched across the field to an awaiting cash register to sign in blood and ordered to take the team you are offered. And you will be offered a team. It may not be a good one, but do what you are told regardless. And don't hesitate or ask questions much or you will be ordered to take the next worst team available. Get it? Just bring your checkbook and be glad you are worthy to make at team at FESA even if it is the D team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X