• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ~Smuck Alert~
    ~Sucker Alert~

Comment

Right here.... See you next week! The parade to welcome the Bethany bums of parents starts bright and early.

Get ready for your tieAND its still razor thin, sir!

-RTG
      Someone was up trashing CFC by 8 this morning so it's even on that front.

I think razor thin guy either left the club or he finally accepted that FSA really isn't all that.

Comment

Not with FSA but just amazed how you make it your job to run down FSA with the same stupid comments. You must have a fairly low IQ as it’s just same stupid posts. What pleasure do you take in this? You need therapy
        His kid was rejected from FSA so he’s still bitter. It’s the same guy year after year. I see him once in a while staring at the fields from the top parking lot dreaming what could have been.

Comment

Someone was up trashing CFC by 8 this morning so it's even on that front.

I think razor thin guy either left the club or he finally accepted that FSA really isn't all that.
          It’s me knuckleheads!! If you remember real well. It split 2-2 from 15-18 last year. FSA 15 and 17’s won and CFC 16 and 18’s won.
          That’s razor thin, sir!

Comment

It’s me knuckleheads!! If you remember real well. It split 2-2 from 15-18 last year. FSA 15 and 17’s won and CFC 16 and 18’s won.
            That’s razor thin, sir!
            That’s the problem. FSA only cares about that game and neglect to show up for the others.

Comment

Look at the overall standing in Northeast Conference

U15
              CFC 4-1-1
              FSA 0-3-0

U16
              CFC 2-4-0
              FSA 0-5-0

U17
              CFC 5-0-1
              FSA 1-3-0

U18
              CFC 3-3-0
              FSA 0-4-1

Overall
              CFC 14-8-2. 44pts
              FSA 1-15-1. 4pts

RAZOR THIN

Comment

Look at the overall standing in Northeast Conference

U15
                CFC 4-1-1
                FSA 0-3-0

U16
                CFC 2-4-0
                FSA 0-5-0

U17
                CFC 5-0-1
                FSA 1-3-0

U18
                CFC 3-3-0
                FSA 0-4-1

Overall
                CFC 14-8-2. 44pts
                FSA 1-15-1. 4pts

RAZOR THIN
                It always about the head to head when it comes to TS trash talking. CFC posts their records and brags. Then they play FSA and it brings out the best in us every year. I wish PDA, Stars, Scorps, EM.......Hell even OW would where CFC across their uni's and FSA comes to play. So yes, we WILL be ready next week in Farmington. You CFC parents always go home with excuses and happy with your "surviving" ties.

Still razor thin

Comment

That’s the problem. FSA only cares about that game and neglect to show up for the others.
                  You got it!

Comment

You got it!
                    See you next week. It'll be a fun week of prepping and a year to talk smack to ALL CFC Nation. Don't be nervous United. Just take your medicine and have your parents complain about the refs, the kickball, the formation, the coaches. Just get ready for another razor thin showing.

Comment

That’s razor thin, sir!
                      What happened at 13 and 14?

Comment

They don’t go to AZ you loser

Comment

It always about the head to head when it comes to TS trash talking. CFC posts their records and brags. Then they play FSA and it brings out the best in us every year. I wish PDA, Stars, Scorps, EM.......Hell even OW would where CFC across their uni's and FSA comes to play. So yes, we WILL be ready next week in Farmington. You CFC parents always go home with excuses and happy with your "surviving" ties.

Still razor thin
                          We play the same teams, so performance over the course of the year is relevant. I know ct derby is like the Super Bowl for Fsa parents as 5heir kids team doesn’t make champions league play. Fsa will play ugly kick ball and play an extra player behind the ball in an attempt to get a draw

Comment

Between FSA and CFC last year, you dummy. Razor Thin Guy cites results from 15-18. I was asking how it went at 13 and 14. Try to keep up.

Comment

Between FSA and CFC last year, you dummy. Razor Thin Guy cites results from 15-18. I was asking how it went at 13 and 14. Try to keep up.
                              Why do you even care? It’s club soccer, you are just freaking LOSER

Comment

You'll learn u-little Dad. Its all abut United and ECNL ages.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X