Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh you sound cool. Do you text the coach too and tell him what you are seeing on the sidelines? Let the team/booster handle it.
    Poor job at trying to deflect. You said filming a game is creepy. I told you it wasn’t. My wife and I smile every time we find an old disk with footage of our daughter playing soccer or a clip on the Internet. The parent that filmed it has brought us a lot of joy. We also used the ones of her from her teen years to put together clips for college coaches. Did it help her get recruited and a spot on a college roster? I don’t know, I never asked her college coach, but it didn’t hurt her cause as evident by the end result.

I get it, you are a u12 parent and you have it all figured out. Good luck to you

Signed,
    Mr Been there, done that

Comment

Anyone else find “Question Man” annoying as hell? Asking for a friend.
      Yes!!

Comment

Heck yeah

Comment

Poor job at trying to deflect. You said filming a game is creepy. I told you it wasn’t. My wife and I smile every time we find an old disk with footage of our daughter playing soccer or a clip on the Internet. The parent that filmed it has brought us a lot of joy. We also used the ones of her from her teen years to put together clips for college coaches. Did it help her get recruited and a spot on a college roster? I don’t know, I never asked her college coach, but it didn’t hurt her cause as evident by the end result.

I get it, you are a u12 parent and you have it all figured out. Good luck to you

Signed,
          Mr Been there, done that
          Well, no, you don't have me pegged. But I will say this. You never answered that it was for you as a parent regarding your daughter. I wouldn't have an issue with this (regardless of college aspirations or not). I was trying to understand if you are a parent who is filming it and then running over to the coach saying you want to send him/her video. It creates an odd situation for a number of reasons. First, it's a nice gesture if it's coming from positive intent. But unfortunately, stuff like this isn't always positive intent and can create friction with other parents/coach. I would rely on the coach asking for a volunteer parent or allowing the booster club to assign accordingly.
          Signed,
          Mr If you only knew

Comment

Why is your friend annoyed?

Are not the questions asked topical, generally non-insulting, and speaking directly to the issues?

Comment

Question Man Responds

And how refreshing is it to actually understand who is posting, instead of being just another secret keyboard warrior who doesn't have the stuff to stand behind his words....or questions?

Comment

https://soloshot.com/collections/soloshot3

this camera is pretty sweet since you can just set up on sideline and it does all the work. disregard negative reviews; generally from people that don't understand how it works.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X