Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If any of these girls have any desire to play in college, then they know by now that playing for Rush is no longer beneficial. Rush doesn’t have the support structure to assist them. ECNL or DA does. So all the money they are spending and headaches they are going thru is almost like having a part time job for the parents. Whether you want to admit it or not there is a hierarchy- DA; ECNL and then everything else.
    The irony of the part time job for the parents is instead of paying money it is costing about $600 a month or more to play second/third tier teams. Some probably regret getting the Rush Until I die tattoos.

Comment

The irony of the part time job for the parents is instead of paying money it is costing about $600 a month or more to play second/third tier teams. Some probably regret getting the Rush Until I die tattoos.
      So much jealousy in this thread, your tears taste so salty

Comment

Sunrise has UCF, Columbia. USC, LSU and Brown. FKK has Daytona State and Belmont, quite a drop from last year. OCYS has UCF and UMASS thanks to their old coach who went there.

Comment

what is the deal with some players not having to practice but still start?
          Is this true???

Comment

Sunrise has UCF, Columbia. USC, LSU and Brown. FKK has Daytona State and Belmont, quite a drop from last year. OCYS has UCF and UMASS thanks to their old coach who went there.
            *** are you talking about? What year?

FKK just last year had Vandy, Wake Forest x 2, Cornell, Harvard, UCF x 2 ...that’s just off the top of my head. Keep thinking Sunrise is only club that gets girls to colleges for soccer, smh.

Comment

*** are you talking about? What year?

FKK just last year had Vandy, Wake Forest x 2, Cornell, Harvard, UCF x 2 ...that’s just off the top of my head. Keep thinking Sunrise is only club that gets girls to colleges for soccer, smh.
              If it wasn’t for so many girls that go to private HS at American Heritage with all the connections...Sunrise would have probably 2-3 commits a year.

Comment

If it wasn’t for so many girls that go to private HS at American Heritage with all the connections...Sunrise would have probably 2-3 commits a year.
                Sunrise wants people to think these commitments have anything to do with soccer- it’s all academic , which is awesome but this isn’t talking-nerds

Comment

Sunrise wants people to think these commitments have anything to do with soccer- it’s all academic , which is awesome but this isn’t talking-nerds
                  Lol. Very nice.

Comment

Sounds exactly like how TBU boasts.

Comment

I said OC, FESA, and Top Hat. Those are strong clubs.
                      Did you play there top teams?? OC, FESA ECNL & Top hats GDA teams? Or there second tier teams...

Comment

defensive player I believe.
                        Attacking middle or center forward

Comment

Attacking middle or center forward
                          Why are people so obsessed with this team? They have had tremendous success and have a great shot at winning state cup this year.

My daughter is not on the team but, we know many of them and they are good kids who have worked hard. Whether they stay at rush or go somewhere else I wish all of these girls the best of luck.

Comment

Why are people so obsessed with this team? They have had tremendous success and have a great shot at winning state cup this year.

My daughter is not on the team but, we know many of them and they are good kids who have worked hard. Whether they stay at rush or go somewhere else I wish all of these girls the best of luck.
                            I think the only ones obsessed are this team's parents that keep posting this nonsense. Trust me they are the ones starting new threads and rehashing old forgotten ones, you really think anyone else gives a darn.

Comment

I think the only ones obsessed are this team's parents that keep posting this nonsense. Trust me they are the ones starting new threads and rehashing old forgotten ones, you really think anyone else gives a darn.
                              I think people are shocked that they've been able to put together a top team outside of ECNL or DA. Not on the team, but have heard that there were a huge number of college coaches watching them at Disney in the fall.

Comment

I think people are shocked that they've been able to put together a top team outside of ECNL or DA. Not on the team, but have heard that there were a huge number of college coaches watching them at Disney in the fall.
                                listen, they are not a top team. they would get killed by both fkk and oc in that age group.

rush just thinks they are a top team cause 90% of the time they are playing rec teams

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X