Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just to let you know, there is going to be a starter losing her position...........just saying.
    what is the deal with some players not having to practice but still start?

Comment

Thread is just an attempt by parent(s) because some players are moving on, but nice try. Plus all their other threads are long gone on these back pages.
      How many have you heard are leaving?

Comment

How many have you heard are leaving?
        At least one to FKK and one to Armada.

Comment

At least the backups are game tested and ready to step up!

Is TF staying to coach?

Comment

At least the backups are game tested and ready to step up!

Is TF staying to coach?
            If they are still there.

Comment

QUOTE=Unregistered;2458503]How many have you heard are leaving?[/QUOTE]
              I heard 2 to fkk ecnl

Comment

QUOTE=Unregistered;2458503]How many have you heard are leaving?
                I heard 2 to fkk ecnl[/QUOTE]

Leave a great team for a team that has won two games this season. That makes sense. Hope they are defenders because fkk clearly needs someone to stop the bleeding. Rush will be just fine.

Comment

I think some of the top players have realized its more then just fun playing together and close to fields, its about moving on to U16 and what club will get you to your goal. Dont get me wrong Rush is good but only at the younger age groups. Also proximity to fields should never be a determining factor at this age group.

Comment

I said OC, FESA, and Top Hat. Those are strong clubs.
                    Do a little research and the teams you beat 2-1 and 2-0 were
                    top hats 3rd team
                    OC 2nd team
                    Fesa 2nd team

Nothing to be crazy about

Comment

I think some of the top players have realized its more then just fun playing together and close to fields, its about moving on to U16 and what club will get you to your goal. Dont get me wrong Rush is good but only at the younger age groups. Also proximity to fields should never be a determining factor at this age group.
                      I think the top players realize that they're on the best team in the area and will stay. Do you think moving to fkk is a good choice? They've given up nearly 50 goals and have scored 15.

Comment

I think the top players realize that they're on the best team in the area and will stay. Do you think moving to fkk is a good choice? They've given up nearly 50 goals and have scored 15.
                        Well, certainly with the new additions from Rush the team will improve immensely.

Comment

Well, certainly with the new additions from Rush the team will improve immensely.
                          And what positions do you think you're getting? I thought there were about 38 girls on that roster already.

Comment

If any of these girls have any desire to play in college, then they know by now that playing for Rush is no longer beneficial. Rush doesn’t have the support structure to assist them. ECNL or DA does. So all the money they are spending and headaches they are going thru is almost like having a part time job for the parents. Whether you want to admit it or not there is a hierarchy- DA; ECNL and then everything else.

Comment

If any of these girls have any desire to play in college, then they know by now that playing for Rush is no longer beneficial. Rush doesn’t have the support structure to assist them. ECNL or DA does. So all the money they are spending and headaches they are going thru is almost like having a part time job for the parents. Whether you want to admit it or not there is a hierarchy- DA; ECNL and then everything else.
                              Let me know if you find a club that has a stronger recruitment process and better college commitments than Sunrise. That is really the only team you can compare Rush 04 to, and I've heard that they're already getting a lot of attention.

Comment

Let me know if you find a club that has a stronger recruitment process and better college commitments than Sunrise. That is really the only team you can compare Rush 04 to, and I've heard that they're already getting a lot of attention.
                                Get over yourself. Sunrise has had a great run, but Sunrise is old news.

Last year TBU, OCYS, FKK, USA all had commitment lists very comparable to Sunrise. A couple of those might have even had more total commitments. ECNL and GDA caught them quick.

2019 Sunrise has how many?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X