Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out-of-control-parents

Great reminder as we all head into the spring season. Especially for the ULittles, and a couple cfc parents had the shocking displeasure of witnessing over this winter.

https://changingthegameproject.com/a...in-the-stands/

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great reminder as we all head into the spring season. Especially for the ULittles, and a couple cfc parents had the shocking displeasure of witnessing over this winter.

CFC please read.

Comment

CFC parents are a bunch of arses

Comment

This is quite funny. Almost every parent goes through this stage of yelling (on the field or car ride home) until about U11-12. I witnessed an East Meadow coach yelling across the field to his parents to stop coaching the kids.... about a minute later, you guessed it, an FSA coached did the same thing.
        People shouldn't throw stones because its these parents that have their kid quit by age 15. So to all you U-little parents, as Elmer Fudd always said, " Be varwy varwy carowfull"!

Look in the mirror at your own club parents or at yourself or spouse.

#truthhurts #keep*******offcoaches

Comment

This is quite funny. Almost every parent goes through this stage of yelling (on the field or car ride home) until about U11-12. I witnessed an East Meadow coach yelling across the field to his parents to stop coaching the kids.... about a minute later, you guessed it, an FSA coached did the same thing.
          People shouldn't throw stones because its these parents that have their kid quit by age 15. So to all you U-little parents, as Elmer Fudd always said, " Be varwy varwy carowfull"!

Look in the mirror at your own club parents or at yourself or spouse.

#truthhurts #keep*******offcoaches
          The difference is, the cfc parents don’t need to coach because they have someone coaching thier kid who is qualified. Fsa has mommy and daddy coaches that aren’t qualified to teach more than rec soccer.

Comment

OW sucks, but their parents are generally a good bunch. The moms rock.

Comment

You lose any messaging credibility when you intentionally trash just one club in the process. EVERY club has yellers, including yours.

Comment

Anonymous Karen is the type that wants to give everyone a participation trophy.

Comment

Anonymous Karen is the type that wants to give everyone a participation trophy.
                  Anonymous Karen is being kind. Most people are ignorant of the number of coaches, parents and adults that have been confronted and suspended for abuse and even physical assaults. Right here in CT.

Comment

Anonymous Karen is being kind. Most people are ignorant of the number of coaches, parents and adults that have been confronted and suspended for abuse and even physical assaults. Right here in CT.
                    I used to ref (until my work travel schedule recently got out of control) and two of my kids ref. Yes it happens but it really is fairly rare for things to go to that level. There's craziness at all levels and across all clubs. Often times clubs handle it on their own (which they should). You get a warning or two and then you're out (kid can play, you just can't watch). I've seen a coach walk across the field in the middle of a game and tell a team parent to leave. If you're at a club that lets parents (and coaches) abuse refs or players or opposing parents why are you there? On one of my kids' teams parents quickly ostracized one looney parent. My kids say travel is worse than premier because parents don't know the game.

Comment

The difference is, the cfc parents don’t need to coach because they have someone coaching thier kid who is qualified. Fsa has mommy and daddy coaches that aren’t qualified to teach more than rec soccer.
                      Truth is that my CFC coach is late for most of our games so our Mommy manager ends up coaching

Comment

I used to ref (until my work travel schedule recently got out of control) and two of my kids ref. Yes it happens but it really is fairly rare for things to go to that level. There's craziness at all levels and across all clubs. Often times clubs handle it on their own (which they should). You get a warning or two and then you're out (kid can play, you just can't watch). I've seen a coach walk across the field in the middle of a game and tell a team parent to leave. If you're at a club that lets parents (and coaches) abuse refs or players or opposing parents why are you there? On one of my kids' teams parents quickly ostracized one looney parent. My kids say travel is worse than premier because parents don't know the game.
                        Research

Us Youth soccer disciplinary and risk management action reports
                        Make sure you have some time. The March 2019 report is 61 pages

Comment

Research

Us Youth soccer disciplinary and risk management action reports
                          Make sure you have some time. The March 2019 report is 61 pages
                          Why would anyone want to spend time doing this? Unless it’s work related of course. You’re reading this info for fun?

Comment

Truth is that my CFC coach is late for most of our games so our Mommy manager ends up coaching
                            What northern u-little branch are you with?

Comment

I give you credit, tough job at times I’m sure. Quick question for you...do refs or AR’s actually have any authority to remove an unruly parent from the field viewing area? I’ve heard mixed answers on this. What’s the actual process? Doesn’t the coach actually have to ask the parent to leave?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X