New England Top 100 Showcase

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is why the leagues should compete with each other in season and not at showcases (maybe 2 games every month it's out of league game).

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Agree it’s an impressive list and I hope for the coaches and attendees it’s fruitful. It’s good for NE talent to be seen by D1’s outside the immediate area.

I don’t know or care what AF did, if anything, but there is no denying that she led a very successful program that was unmatched here in NE. The new BC coach did an interview and was very complimentary. He said the schools down South where he came from were always impressed with the NE talent AF was able to recruit. It was one of the things that attracted him to the job. I’m sure the coaches attending the showcase feel the same. For all the nasty comments on TS, it seems AF’s reputation is still good with her peers.
      I always liked AF and I'm not from NE. She had a good run.

Current guy is a nice coach, but he is doing happy talk too. WF was a sleeper team until the last few seasons; the Stanford transfer helped a bunch. He was attracted to the job because it's a hc job in the ACC in a metro city. The city is a draw for some kids. And in MA, the pay is probably much better than NC/WF asst.

Time will tell how it all plays out.

Comment

New coach will be replaced when he can't recruit what AF could over cup of coffee.
        And not NPL for sure.

Comment

I think this got way off topic. Good luck to all the kids going to all of their upcoming id camps/clinics.

Comment

I think this got way off topic. Good luck to all the kids going to all of their upcoming id camps/clinics.
            Again, are the top 100 going to this or it is it now anyone they can find

Comment

Again, are the top 100 going to this or it is it now anyone they can find
              My suggestion would be just go and find out. Make your assessment by what you see on the field.

Comment

My suggestion would be just go and find out. Make your assessment by what you see on the field.
                So we should just sign up? Ok that's awesome

Comment

So we should just sign up? Ok that's awesome
                  If you have nothing else going on, why not?

Comment

If you have nothing else going on, why not?
                    My kid is coming ftom rhode island and ready to play. We signed up at big y. Some coaches were at a card table next to girl scouts. We thought this looked better than two boxes of samoas and thin mints

Comment

Every one of these mocking posts are from players who did not get an invite.

Comment

Every one of these mocking posts are from players who did not get an invite.
                        Or from trolls who are just playing and casting out the bait. If you were a fish, you'd be on the grill already.

Comment

I received 2 invites and both went into the trash along with captain U .

Comment

I received 2 invites and both went into the trash along with captain U .
                            Maybe you are too old for this anyway since you received 2 invites (not your kid). #past your prime

Comment

My kid is coming ftom rhode island and ready to play. We signed up at big y. Some coaches were at a card table next to girl scouts. We thought this looked better than two boxes of samoas and thin mints
                              I found out about it on my 9 foot long receipt after I bought a pack of gum at CVS. It was smack dab between the Gutter Cleaning Coupon and the Free Solar Energy Estimate. My daughter is so excited to be one of the best 100 soccer players in New England. She has never played before but has always wanted to! If she likes it and gets a scholarship we might get her a pair of cleats!

Comment

I found out about it on my 9 foot long receipt after I bought a pack of gum at CVS. It was smack dab between the Gutter Cleaning Coupon and the Free Solar Energy Estimate. My daughter is so excited to be one of the best 100 soccer players in New England. She has never played before but has always wanted to! If she likes it and gets a scholarship we might get her a pair of cleats!
                                Good that you read your 9 foot long receipt and found your golden ticket. Have fun Charlie at the Chocolate Factory.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X