New to the game...looking for sound advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any post appearing to be taking this BS seriously is from the OP.

Comment

Ah, just having some fun. Think of it as entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I was surfing the web and I stumbled on this site. I have two daughters aged eight and six. They are very athletic and excel at almost every sport they play. Many of their playmates play soccer so they want to give it a try. Can you tell me the best route so they can someday get a scholarship or even play in the Olympics...that would be their dream come true. Are they better off with the local town team so they can be with their friends or should they join one of the big dog clubs? If they go with a club which ones would be the best to get them on the path to the promised land.
        This is a very old and tiresome way to advertise or promote your club’s agenda and stir up the TS poop pot. Are you bored or desperate?
        How about this:
        I am an overenthused club parent that is trying to get people to come over to my child’s club and share in the love fest ( or pay freight $$).
        or....
        I am a DOC that is insecure about my club numbers, so I stir up some chatter on TS, and insert the positives of my club.

Zzzzzzzz yawn

Comment

^👍👍👍👍👍

Comment

I was surfing the web and I stumbled on this site. I have two daughters aged eight and six. They are very athletic and excel at almost every sport they play. Many of their playmates play soccer so they want to give it a try. Can you tell me the best route so they can someday get a scholarship or even play in the Olympics...that would be their dream come true. Are they better off with the local town team so they can be with their friends or should they join one of the big dog clubs? If they go with a club which ones would be the best to get them on the path to the promised land.
            Funny how finding the site is always "a stumble."

Anyway, definitely just stick with the town team. Well known fact that town soccer is the surest way to Olympic stardom. The Mewis girls never played club. Heinsohn never played club.

Comment

Leave this site and never return.

Comment

Hi...OP here...checking back for the first time today? Maybe I was wrong about this site...I haven't received any good leads yet...I'll check back in a bit

Comment

Hi...OP here...checking back for the first time today? Maybe I was wrong about this site...I haven't received any good leads yet...I'll check back in a bit
                  You thought checking an internet site would be better than asking around in the real world?

And you didn't wonder about the references to Mewis and Heinsohn? Already familiar with those names?

Comment

Your kid can be a less than average player at Newton North. Throw some money around and get him into SDSU as a bench warmer. At least it's warm out there and you can tell your friends that he is on a PAC -12 program.

Comment

New to the game

One is a Celtics announcer and the other is a very powerful Pokémon

Comment

Your kid can be a less than average player at Newton North. Throw some money around and get him into SDSU as a bench warmer. At least it's warm out there and you can tell your friends that he is on a PAC -12 program.
                        I have daughters not sons!

Comment

Pathetic. Actually the work of someone who needs professional help. A grown man thinking this up and posting to what? Create drama? Get someone to actually post advice only to stomp all over it with his own opposing and “correct” opinion?

So your daughters have never played soccer (“they want to give it a try”) yet playing in the Olympics would be “their dream come true”. Again really pathetic. Go do something productive with your time.

Comment

Any leads yet?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X