Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That was the game that allowed Warner to advance and then they got their butt kicked! The other team who was cheated on got screwed whoever that was
    Wouldn’t have mattered, Pinecrest and Team Boca cruised thru to the final. I don’t think either had a tight game.

Comment

If your is not one of the top 4 players on Sunrise, Weston, or Team Boca in this age grouop...go ahead and start cheer for your younger cups. Cause the older one is paying full rate.

Comment

If your is not one of the top 4 players on Sunrise, Weston, or Team Boca in this age grouop...go ahead and start cheer for your younger cups. Cause the older one is paying full rate.
        What? You make no sense. Are you trying to say that of your kid isn’t playing for those teams they are going to be paying full rate at college? Funny because my daughter isn’t on any of them and has a very good D-1 scholarship ( in other words not books ). Also - what if she plays ecnl and club? Forgot about that didn’t you. They recruit talent not teams. Ask your Team Boca coach Pat Baker. He recruits players.

Comment

Wouldn’t have mattered, Pinecrest and Team Boca cruised thru to the final. I don’t think either had a tight game.
          That is true

Comment

Let’s just say if you aren’t on Sunrise your kid will be paying full rate. Sunrise all the players get scholarships! BAM! Game- set and match

Comment

What team will be the sleeper team no one is expecting to do well?

Comment

What team will be the sleeper team no one is expecting to do well?
                Warner

Comment

Warner
                  What players do they even have? They have a good striker. That’s about it. Can’t win with 1 player.

Comment

What players do they even have? They have a good striker. That’s about it. Can’t win with 1 player.
                    Their striker is better than what you have. And will destroy you

Comment

Their striker is better than what you have. And will destroy you
                      janae isn’t that good. Ours is better.

Comment

What? You make no sense. Are you trying to say that of your kid isn’t playing for those teams they are going to be paying full rate at college? Funny because my daughter isn’t on any of them and has a very good D-1 scholarship ( in other words not books ). Also - what if she plays ecnl and club? Forgot about that didn’t you. They recruit talent not teams. Ask your Team Boca coach Pat Baker. He recruits players.
                        If Baker is such a good coach and he develops 2 teams at Boca, why does he not recruit any of the players from his own teams? He should be grooming them perfectly to play for him at FAU, right? Just saying...

Comment

IRSA beat Team Boca, and Sunrise beat IRSA. So
                          1. Sunrise
                          2. IRSA
                          3.???

Comment

If Baker is such a good coach and he develops 2 teams at Boca, why does he not recruit any of the players from his own teams? He should be grooming them perfectly to play for him at FAU, right? Just saying...
                            I assume most girls that play there want to move away for college. Also- I don’t think he is such a good coach. His recruiting isn’t too sharp either. He passes on girls he has an inside track on. I think he is making offers to some of the R3 03 girls though.

Comment

02g State Cup

IRSA beat Team Boca, and Sunrise beat IRSA. So
                              1. Sunrise
                              2. IRSA
                              3.???
                              Sunrise just beat Boca 2-0 the other night as well

Comment

I assume most girls that play there want to move away for college. Also- I don’t think he is such a good coach. His recruiting isn’t too sharp either. He passes on girls he has an inside track on. I think he is making offers to some of the R3 03 girls though.
                                Multiple local players at FAU, but none from Team Boca.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X