X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many hours did you spend on yours?
    6 & I'm refereeing Senior State cup,Tournaments etc.Screw being fair, its all about which team has the hottest Moms.

Comment

South Florida refs are really really really bad. Their motto is “only bad refs go to extra time”. Lucky them that they don’t ref in Argentina.

Comment

Most of them are arrogant, lazy and they don’t give a zit about nazty tackling. Sometimes it seems that they don’t show yellow cards so that they can see someone’s leg broken.

Comment

South Florida refs are really really really bad. Their motto is “only bad refs go to extra time”. Lucky them that they don’t ref in Argentina.
          You obviously haven't had the Displeasure of the Tampa Bay area.They have to be the Worst.

Comment

Too many Haitian refs.

Comment

racist much?

Comment

So you think all refs suck

Here's the deal, in a ref that has been in it for 20+ years, it doesn't really matter how good you are as a ref (or a ref team), there are adults pre-set to complain about everything that doesn't quite go johnnys' way. I have recently reffed w 2 other college level refs, did a game no big problems and I thought we had did very well, and we get harassed by coaches and parents alike from the losing team and say they haven't seen worse officating in their life. What are they teaching their sons/daughters, that you can just get mad and yell discouraging and insulting remarks to the refs and that will make it okay. Try to learn on your mistakes and maybe you'll be on the other end of the scoresheet. Give me a break and learn from your loss (not blame someone else).

Comment

True dat

Comment

Here's the deal, in a ref that has been in it for 20+ years, it doesn't really matter how good you are as a ref (or a ref team), there are adults pre-set to complain about everything that doesn't quite go johnnys' way. I have recently reffed w 2 other college level refs, did a game no big problems and I thought we had did very well, and we get harassed by coaches and parents alike from the losing team and say they haven't seen worse officating in their life. What are they teaching their sons/daughters, that you can just get mad and yell discouraging and insulting remarks to the refs and that will make it okay. Try to learn on your mistakes and maybe you'll be on the other end of the scoresheet. Give me a break and learn from your loss (not blame someone else).
                    Agree 100% Parents and coaches are nuts.

But Its not unusual to see terribly officiated games. At a tourney last month where the same young female ref was center judge for roughly half of the games played in the area we were in all weekend. She seemed very lost. It wasn't even unfair, it was just remarkably bad. Have had a few admit that they really don't know just took the online test and are trying to have a weekend gig.

On the other hand some are very good and get endless amounts of grief just because little timmy never does wrong.

Comment

If as a parent - you have EVER been asked to leave a field after being warned to shut your trap...you should acknowledge the tool that you are and be reviewed by social services for parental competency. You’re the same idiot driving in the breakdown lane ...all about you. Society and your kid would do just fine without you.

Comment

Agree 100% Parents and coaches are nuts.

But Its not unusual to see terribly officiated games. At a tourney last month where the same young female ref was center judge for roughly half of the games played in the area we were in all weekend. She seemed very lost. It wasn't even unfair, it was just remarkably bad. Have had a few admit that they really don't know just took the online test and are trying to have a weekend gig.

On the other hand some are very good and get endless amounts of grief just because little timmy never does wrong.
                        Bad refereeing is part of the game but there is no excuse for Girl's being allowed to Referee Boys games.Its Ridiculous & outrageous.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X