Cranberry Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then don't go/play.This gives everyone an idea how of where they stand.The $800.00 per year player against the $4000.00 per year player,should be fun!
    you heard it here first, Scorps ECNL goes 1-1-1 in the Cranberry Cup , I can't wait for the posts and excuses that come out after that, if the regular season hasn't already started can ECNL parents get a refund?

Comment

you heard it here first, Scorps ECNL goes 1-1-1 in the Cranberry Cup , I can't wait for the posts and excuses that come out after that, if the regular season hasn't already started can ECNL parents get a refund?
      Zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

Comment

Nah, the new coach will have bought the team some time. The bigger problem will be at Stars Cup. If they end up in the ECNL bracket they could easily go 0-3.

Comment

Nah, the new coach will have bought the team some time. The bigger problem will be at Stars Cup. If they end up in the ECNL bracket they could easily go 0-3.
          okay, since you're so interested in making predictions about the potential misfortunes of someone else's team, why not also tell us how would that outcome would support your agenda? clearly you have one, do you not?

Comment

Pretty bold talk for a state that is better known for liberal politics than for soccer. You have absolutely no idea how tough the tournaments are in Texas and California. These little Mass teams wouldn't register in those places. Heck, you wouldn't register in NJ or Virginia. Funny, but the average, local tournament in Texas or California would result in the best Mass team going 0-3 in pool play. And you will talk tough on this board, but in your mind, you absolutely know it is true.
            I was told there were two sports anyone cared about in Texas. Football and Spring Football.

Comment

okay, since you're so interested in making predictions about the potential misfortunes of someone else's team, why not also tell us how would that outcome would support your agenda? clearly you have one, do you not?
              I will tell you why, my daughter plays on an ECNL team and we would never consider trying to throw our team in a tournament like The Cranberry Cup 1.It would not be very competitive or fair to the other kids in the tourney. 2. we can only come out of it with an injury or a bad reputation. 3. If Scorps was looking to get a guage on where there team is at and think the Cranberry is a good guage then some of the people on this thread are correct, it is going to be a very long ECNL season for them.

Comment

I was told there were two sports anyone cared about in Texas. Football and Spring Football.
                You were told wrong.

Comment

You were told wrong.
                  Well Hee Haw, much like your perception that Mass is the bastion of liberalism, so too is the perception that all that matters in Texas is HS Football.

Comment

I will tell you why, my daughter plays on an ECNL team and we would never consider trying to throw our team in a tournament like The Cranberry Cup 1.It would not be very competitive or fair to the other kids in the tourney. 2. we can only come out of it with an injury or a bad reputation. 3. If Scorps was looking to get a guage on where there team is at and think the Cranberry is a good guage then some of the people on this thread are correct, it is going to be a very long ECNL season for them.
                    You sir, are a tool. "It wouldn't be fair to the other kids" - oh please.

Comment

They won't be in the top bracket at Stars Cup. They have been in the 2nd division at that tournament every year and the team is now worse, not better.

Comment

OK, Scorps suck. Now what?

Comment

When has this EVER been a decent tournament?

Now we have awful CU teams blended with even worse Stingray teams, playing against other pointless teams ( mostly )
                          Our team has been to many tournaments over the years. They did the Cranberry Cup twice when our girls were younger. It was a mistake both times. The field conditions were awful and the referring was even worse. Without question this was the worse run and most biased tournament our team has ever been to. Avoid it if you can.

Comment

They won't be in the top bracket at Stars Cup. They have been in the 2nd division at that tournament every year and the team is now worse, not better.
                            You are wrong about that, but apparently that will not stop a genius like you from posting your tripe anyway.

Comment

You are wrong about that, but apparently that will not stop a genius like you from posting your tripe anyway.
                              Am I? Would love to hear how that is.

Comment

Am I? Would love to hear how that is.
                                Looks like you were correct. Scorps are in second bracket at Stars Cup. Ouch.

Look under standings tab to get groupings.

https://events.gotsport.com/(S(w3vfq...?EventID=32334

Comment

Working...
                                X