X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard Shaun has been making phone calls to poach players and they are all turning him down. Shucks that’s terrible

Originally posted by Unregistered
    #Troll --thank you for your wonderful insight

Why is this person a troll? Just making a statement that a coach is poaching players. Would you expect less from Cryer? STA better be ready for the poor reputation they are bringing their way

Comment

What is wrong with poaching a player anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What is wrong with poaching a player anyway?
        Not the OP, but there’s Nothing wrong with it. It’s Just funny people are making fun of him, cause NO ONE wants to play for that hot mess and his wife

Comment

Sorry Dude, your numbers are off. You know that WCFC and NYCFC are one under KT. That puts Mr. Cryer dead last in your race. Also, when you say your daughter is "one of (if not the) best players in NJ", I do believe you open your self up for a lot of critiscism. You are the only one who believes that she is the best, which is fine, cause you're her dad, but don't think that things won't be brought up, like say how she couldn't make the NYCFC team this season. Not because of her talent level, but because of YOU
          So 1st and foremost this is MK’s Dad Jason
          And yes unlike you guys I don’t hide under the Veil of anonymity to hide my Identity
          I did not write anything on this thread or any other before now.
          You obviously don’t know me ... so why attack me and my daughter.

I’m really puzzled why you’d think I’d be praising shaun after leaving . It’s kind of Funny because the people who told me about this post thought I was the one who was disparaging him in the thread until they read on. I told them the same thing...

If I had something to say positive or negative about shsun I’d sign my name to it.

Just to be clear things did not end well between he and I, but that’s between us .

The real question is why you think it’s ok to
          Talk about my daughter who is 14 years old. Why say anything negative about her.

As far as nycfc is concerned,don’t believe everything you hear
          Especially when our have no idea what u r talking about.

I turned down an offer to be on the 04 team the 1st year because it was not the right fit at the time for my family.
          As far as this year is concerned ... I would never even consider placing my daughter on the 04 team because my older daughter played for the coach some years ago in the ecnl and we did not have s good experience and would never do Thst a 2nd time

I made Thst very clear to a prominent players parent who is on
          That team via text after he asked if we’d be interested in reconsidering plsying there because there were only 15 players rostered at the time.

I believe I made the right choice for my family, but still not sure how Thst effects you or why I ended up in your rant about shaun

I’d be happy to show you all the correspondence if you’d contact me outside of the chat room

As this is my 1st and last time posting anything

And please just contact me person to person if you feel you’d like to talk
          I’m not about getting into a war in public over this stuff. I’m sure if you want to civilly talk getting my number would be easy.

I’d be happy to give you
          My opinions regarding this topic. I just don’t choose to do it in a public forum

Life’s too short.

Comment

And yes unlike you guys I don’t hide under the Veil of anonymity to hide my Identity

I’m really puzzled why you’d think I’d be praising shaun after leaving . It’s kind of Funny because the people who told me about this post thought I was the one who was disparaging him in the thread until they read on. I told them the same thing...

If I had something to say positive or negative about shsun I’d sign my name to it.

Just to be clear things did not end well between he and I, but that’s between us .

Talk about my daughter who is 14 years old. Why say anything negative about her.

I turned down an offer to be on the 04 team the 1st year because it was not the right fit at the time for my family.
            As far as this year is concerned ... I would never even consider placing my daughter on the 04 team because my older daughter played for the coach some years ago in the ecnl and we did not have s good experience and would never do Thst a 2nd time

That team via text after he asked if we’d be interested in reconsidering plsying there because there were only 15 players rostered at the time.

I believe I made the right choice for my family, but still not sure how Thst effects you or why I ended up in your rant about shaun

I’d be happy to show you all the correspondence if you’d contact me outside of the chat room

I’m not about getting into a war in public over this stuff. I’m sure if you want to civilly talk getting my number would be easy.

I’d be happy to give you
            My opinions regarding this topic. I just don’t choose to do it in a public forum

Life’s too short.
            You do know that it is the "prominent Player's dad" who is spreading these rumors and making statements. No one else would have put that crap on here. He did it with his own kid on the NY boards too.

Comment

I’d be happy to give you

Life’s too short.
              Hey Jason! NY lurker here! I sauntered over to the NJ board after seeing all the chatter about STA on the NY board. I had no idea who people were talking about until I read your post. Here's what I want to tell you-
              My kid knows your kid! My kid LOVES your kid! They've played together in outside ID type events and programs, suffice to say competitive situations that aren't always conducive to friendliness. My kid raved about how funny, inclusive and personable your kid is from the very first time they met. My kid thinks the world of your kid both on and off the field!!! As a family, we are rooting for her to achieve every goal she wishes to obtain.

I felt compelled to write this just so you know, that for every azzhat that's on here talking smack about your kid, there's someone else out there, that you don't even know, who thinks she's a great player and an even greater human being!

Comment

You do know that it is the "prominent Player's dad" who is spreading these rumors and making statements. No one else would have put that crap on here. He did it with his own kid on the NY boards too.
                I only know one person on Thst team and he and I have been friends fir years

So much so that our daughters will be playing together next year.

Even if they weren’t.... he’s a stand up guy and would never.

I’m going to take my leave of this conversation. I felt the need to set the record straight. I believe I was successful.

All the best.

Jason

Comment

Hey Jason! NY lurker here! I sauntered over to the NJ board after seeing all the chatter about STA on the NY board. I had no idea who people were talking about until I read your post. Here's what I want to tell you-
                  My kid knows your kid! My kid LOVES your kid! They've played together in outside ID type events and programs, suffice to say competitive situations that aren't always conducive to friendliness. My kid raved about how funny, inclusive and personable your kid is from the very first time they met. My kid thinks the world of your kid both on and off the field!!! As a family, we are rooting for her to achieve every goal she wishes to obtain.

I felt compelled to write this just so you know, that for every azzhat that's on here talking smack about your kid, there's someone else out there, that you don't even know, who thinks she's a great player and an even greater human being!
                  Wow

You made my day

Thanks
                  Jason

Comment

I’d be happy to give you

Life’s too short.
                    I don't know the player or the family but this guy shows more integrity in a single post than what exists on the majority of this board. Although it is par for the course on message boards, everyone hides behind their computer and can just throw darts. However, what you cannot hide is what you see in the mirror. Take care of your own house and own child before ripping into a family you probably have zero knowledge of.

Comment

I don't know the player or the family but this guy shows more integrity in a single post than what exists on the majority of this board. Although it is par for the course on message boards, everyone hides behind their computer and can just throw darts. However, what you cannot hide is what you see in the mirror. Take care of your own house and own child before ripping into a family you probably have zero knowledge of.
                      Agree 💯

Comment

Good for you actually writing something nice. These boards can use some more genuinely nice posts.

Comment

If I am reading the New Cup Competition rules correctly, It means that STA doesn't stand a chance of making it into the Cup games the first year. Seems unfair to the new clubs

Comment

STA's new director of coaching has a F license? Come on Tim, you're killing us here.

Comment

STA's new director of coaching has a F license? Come on Tim, you're killing us here.
                              That’s why there hasn’t been a press release or formal announcement.

How can you announce the the new 2005 Da coach has an f license is an apprentice and is not allowed to be alone on the sidelines

Comment

That’s why there hasn’t been a press release or formal announcement.

How can you announce the the new 2005 Da coach has an f license is an apprentice and is not allowed to be alone on the sidelines
                                Players who tried out were told he would not have anything to do the GDA teams. I’m guessing that incorrect information.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X