Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your kid can't cut it .. blame the daddy coach.. guess what.. daddy coach has a full roster of kids... clubs obviously happy to have them ... this is little girl soccer.. if you want to compare them to the rest of the psycho parent's involvement out there.. I bet the'll do just fine ! Obviously they are fine with the criticism.. the club is fine with the criticism.. the other families who signed up to play for them are fine with the criticism.... well gee.. actually guess those kids are going to be well ahead of the rest of everyone.. with parents that teach them to not give a crap what everyone else thinks.. what ever "criticism" they will get from following their dreams... to just believe in themselves .. :)
    Whatever makes you feel better. My guess your kid can’t cut it without you being there.
    Any parent can go out there and get their coaching certificate and coach their kid. Looks like the standard is not set too high at FKK for development based on those ECNL standings.

Kids learn to believe in themselves when they accomplish something on their own, not by Daddy paving the way for them. Work hard and earn it on your own is what I was taught, what this country was founded on. Nothing is given to people.

Comment

What were their results this weekend

Comment

Why? Look at the standings for boys and girls. OC has better and higher licenses coaches, better teams for boys and girls and great people running the club.
        OC ECNL for boys isn't better than ECNL FKK Boys

Comment

What is ridiculous is Daddy’s having to search for clubs that will let them coach their spoiled princess. Sense the sarcasm? Everyone knows why Daddy’s coach their kid, everyone. They get preferential treatment one way or another, such as more field time, preferred positions, better team placement. Why don’t Daddy coaches let their kids make it on their own and see how good they are without Papa protecting them. That’s the real world they will enter some day, where you can’t always be around and help them out. Yeah people know what they are signing up for, but so Daddy coaches also know they are asking for a lot of criticism by coaching their own kid.
          You are all so unfair. You think it is easy to score just 15 goals, but allow 47? We are doing our part to build the self esteem of nearly ever other player in ECNL. We should get credit for that.

Comment

You are all so unfair. You think it is easy to score just 15 goals, but allow 47? We are doing our part to build the self esteem of nearly ever other player in ECNL. We should get credit for that.
            They need to blow up a couple of these teams, beg girls to come over from OC or Rush and start over. These records are embarrassing.

Comment

Whatever makes you feel better. My guess your kid can’t cut it without you being there.
              Any parent can go out there and get their coaching certificate and coach their kid. Looks like the standard is not set too high at FKK for development based on those ECNL standings.

Kids learn to believe in themselves when they accomplish something on their own, not by Daddy paving the way for them. Work hard and earn it on your own is what I was taught, what this country was founded on. Nothing is given to people.
              Bitter a bit.. hahahah ... bet you have a lot of time thinking about all this as your kid sits on the bench... You can get off your soap box.. nobody is listening ... ( violin music slowly fading in the background )

Comment

Opinion on 03 boys ecnl coach?
                Shopper beware...

Comment

Opinion on 03 boys ecnl coach?
                  Shopper beware...
                  Don't listen to quick negative responses for they are typically from outside of club or disgruntled parents. The best responses would come from the players and from what i know they have no issues. If there were issues you would think the team overall would not be doing good but that's not the case here.
                  He is firm and trys to get the most out of his team and has an objective to get this team to the highest skill level.
                  Currently they are sitting in 3rd place in SE ecnl conference so he must be doing something right.

Comment

Talking soccer

FKK is better at marketing, but outside of that the club sucks. People are starting to see the club for what it is, all glitter but no substance, which in soccer world means poor coaching, little development, and lots of disappointment.
                    This cracks me up. In the end the result to look for is College placement. When you have 90+% going on to play college soccer with 4-5 on a team going to top D1 schools and others to good mid majors you have accomplished a lot.

Comment

This cracks me up. In the end the result to look for is College placement. When you have 90+% going on to play college soccer with 4-5 on a team going to top D1 schools and others to good mid majors you have accomplished a lot.
                      Almost Any ECNL player on any team who wants to play in college, will... unless your child is a national team level player , TOP soccer school doesn’t matter... if your happy at FKK, stay there. No question that FKK will get you exposure to get into college... This year OC is proving to be the better program based off ECNL results. They are returning the entire staff and look to continue to build on what was started this year.. if your looking To be on a top Florida team, then OC is a good place.

Comment

Almost Any ECNL player on any team who wants to play in college, will... unless your child is a national team level player , TOP soccer school doesn’t matter... if your happy at FKK, stay there. No question that FKK will get you exposure to get into college... This year OC is proving to be the better program based off ECNL results. They are returning the entire staff and look to continue to build on what was started this year.. if your looking To be on a top Florida team, then OC is a good place.
                        Not related to FKK but oh brother, let me roll my pants up.
                        Haven't you heard every club is always better then the rest.
                        Go to multiple club tryouts and see for your self.

Comment

Not related to FKK but oh brother, let me roll my pants up.
                          Haven't you heard every club is always better then the rest.
                          Go to multiple club tryouts and see for your self.
                          I said better based off ECNL results.... “ better club” that’s a subjective decision for each family to make. OC not a fit for everyone just like FKK isn’t.... for years FKK claimed to be better on the girls side.. this was the firsts year both teams had 1st teams in same league. Last weekend FkK didn’t have 1 win vs OC... The results were better for FKK last time the clubs met. So, OC is getting better and developing players now... Based of league standings, OC is better. Better coaches ? Girls going to college? Both clubs get girls to the next level, both clubs have quality coaches. OC has positive momentum with a first year Director.

Comment

I said better based off ECNL results.... “ better club” that’s a subjective decision for each family to make. OC not a fit for everyone just like FKK isn’t.... for years FKK claimed to be better on the girls side.. this was the firsts year both teams had 1st teams in same league. Last weekend FkK didn’t have 1 win vs OC... The results were better for FKK last time the clubs met. So, OC is getting better and developing players now... Based of league standings, OC is better. Better coaches ? Girls going to college? Both clubs get girls to the next level, both clubs have quality coaches. OC has positive momentum with a first year Director.
                            OC boys and girls are both better than FKK but FKK have a better rec program. OC has a better director with a heart for soccer and the kids and has more a license coaches and there own facility. I might ask how is FKK better?

Comment

OC boys and girls are both better than FKK but FKK have a better rec program. OC has a better director with a heart for soccer and the kids and has more a license coaches and there own facility. I might ask how is FKK better?
                              The 04s have at least one girl coming from OC and two from Rush. They'll be just fine.

Comment

I know every team has this issue from time to time, but FKK girls have a significant number of girls on the sideline with injuries. This could be why the results this time has shifted. Don’t run to the bank so quick.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X