best 2009 team in south florida

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who even plays the Bazooka cup though? I really wouldn’t brag about winning that ‘cup’ lol

Comment

8-0!?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The question is why wasn't it reported? Could it be that the player wasn't a DA player? Hmmmmmmmmm...... The things people will do to avoid facing the fact they got humiliated 8-0 in a final. Then attack a parent after the game on top of that. So like everyone has been saying, Deportivo, Weston and then Champion in that order.
        Forget the fact a meaningless U10 game was lost, all will be forgotten at U13 then again parents dont understand soccer. Real winning starts at U13 for players, where are people morals.....

Since they won they are going to be invited to play MLS DA, sorry none are quality. Keep guest playing and trophy hunting.

Some parents will do anything to let their kids win.

Deportivo and Weston don't play DA players on their teams they play up and better soccer, than again its a Club not a team..

Comment

8-0!?
          Who coached that Miramar team that lost 8-0? That’s a Deportivo kind of score line.

Comment

Who even plays the Bazooka cup though? I really wouldn’t brag about winning that ‘cup’ lol
            Exactly, but you need those proud dad's and mom's... Bazooka, really? Whats next let me guess a easy tournament in Naples?

Seems this team doesn't fare good when they don't have supporting players from other clubs...

Comment

weston derportivo champion
              Dont compare us to this garbage of made up team.

Signed Weston

Comment

Who coached that Miramar team that lost 8-0? That’s a Deportivo kind of score line.
                Appears to be the same coach that let those problematic parents and players go last season. And the same one that developed those players to D1 players since U8. Didn't want them back! Seems they don't guest play there either.

Comment

Who keeps saying Champion!!!! PLEASE, they are garbage.... REC TEAM!

NO good players. Not even 1 descent kid on that team.

Comment

Dont compare us to this garbage of made up team.

Signed Weston
                    i mean everyone saying those are the best u 10 teams chill out dude

Comment

Who keeps saying Champion!!!! PLEASE, they are garbage.... REC TEAM!

NO good players. Not even 1 descent kid on that team.
                      Thread should die out.....Whoever comments after this, obviously a Champions, whatever its called trying to create publicity for tryouts.

Comment

Pinecrest, psg Juventus anybody before champions fc.
                        Nobody wants to join that ****ty team.

Comment

Pinecrest, psg Juventus anybody before champions fc.
                          Nobody wants to join that ****ty team.
                          so true

Comment

I saw Jupiter play Lauderhill at figo when I was waiting for my sons game to start and they beat them like a drum. 5-1. Lauderhill parents were running on the field yelling at little kids. I also watched them play Weston in the final. They ran out of gas n lost 3-2. They have 5-6 really solid kids just not enough to beat Weston or Deportivo in a tournament. Single game they could play with or beat Weston n Deportivo

Comment

I saw Jupiter play Lauderhill at figo when I was waiting for my sons game to start and they beat them like a drum. 5-1. Lauderhill parents were running on the field yelling at little kids. I also watched them play Weston in the final. They ran out of gas n lost 3-2. They have 5-6 really solid kids just not enough to beat Weston or Deportivo in a tournament. Single game they could play with or beat Weston n Deportivo
                              damn they got clap

Comment

damn they got clap
                                looking at gotsoccer on tournaments, didnt they lose to their own Lauderhill club, 3rd team they have a banner for? And tied PSG 3rd team on the same event....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X