Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess that's a no, they did not officially announce WFF was losing GDA. I'm no saying they won't, but I was just looking for a yes or no answer.
    They are waiting for you sheep to drop $4000 to head to Denver in two weeks.
    And most assured, GDA is gone from WFF. The fact that you are still holding out hope it kinda cute.

Comment

They are waiting for you sheep to drop $4000 to head to Denver in two weeks.
      And most assured, GDA is gone from WFF. The fact that you are still holding out hope it kinda cute.
      How is that any different than TBU parents dropping $4000-5000 to head to San Diego in June??? Wait....nevermind. I just looked at the ECNL standings. There will be no trip to San Diego for your teams....well maybe one will make it. My bad.

Comment

I guess that's a no, they did not officially announce WFF was losing GDA. I'm no saying they won't, but I was just looking for a yes or no answer.
        You are correct. Much to the chagrin of a few disgruntled parents on this website, US Soccer did not say that WFF had lost the DA. Now, I'm a realist and understand that WFF may or may not have the DA next season, but US Soccer says it has not made any final decisions. The US Soccer rep at last night's meeting said those would come by the end of the month.

Comment

You are correct. Much to the chagrin of a few disgruntled parents on this website, US Soccer did not say that WFF had lost the DA. Now, I'm a realist and understand that WFF may or may not have the DA next season, but US Soccer says it has not made any final decisions. The US Soccer rep at last night's meeting said those would come by the end of the month.
          At least now there is a coming to grips that DA could be lost, vs before blaming it on a made up rumor
          . Especially YY, who claimed he only recently found out the DA at WFF was in jeopardy, when that info was circling around over a month ago. How could everyone else know and not him? Why do you think USSF had MC come talk, because many parents were calling USSF and they need someone to come and douse some water to contain the fire.

Comment

Time to fire YY.
            Time to hold a board member vote. The board president needs to step the hell down after firing YY.
            Scumbags

Comment

Time to fire YY.
              Time to hold a board member vote. The board president needs to step the hell down after firing YY.
              Scumbags
              US Soccer is done waiting for the WFF BOD to make a kove. The guillotine was dropped for them.

Comment

Is it all over WFF?

Comment

US Soccer is done waiting for the WFF BOD to make a kove. The guillotine was dropped for them.
                  US soccer is a joke! Light years behind

Comment

Is it all over WFF?
                    Baghdad bob of wff hiding in a spider hole yet?

Comment

So when does WFF leadership come clean & do the right thing & tell their members the worst kept secret in the soccer world?

Comment

So when does WFF leadership come clean & do the right thing & tell their members the worst kept secret in the soccer world?
                        Fraternizing, infidelity?? Never, no integrity.

Comment

I agree, this WFF debacle nicely opens a door for growing club like FL Premiere to maybe snag say girls ECNL if offered again to another Tampa area club down the road. Who knows maybe even FL Premiere merger/absorption of WFF East and West at some point.
                          Several players are going to FL Premiere

Comment

Several players are going to FL Premiere
                            Isn’t Lubo the new DOC at FL Premier????

Comment

Isn’t Lubo the new DOC at FL Premier????
                              No they are poaching YY and making him their new DOC.

Comment

No they are poaching YY and making him their new DOC.
                                If by DOC you mean "Director of Chicken Patties", then yes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X