Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing is free, especially in youth soccer.

I look at it this way, the cost is about what any other residency camp for a week would be and has a better pool of players than most of those will on a given week.
    YOUR RIGHT, BUT the talent is weak at best and the trainers are just club coaches from the local clubs.The Alabama camp is hot as hell, the dorms have no AC, and the food is horrible.. If your kid is not on first team, They are treated like garbage.. Think about sending them to a real camp.. this is not your typical "residency camp". ask around

Comment

YOUR RIGHT, BUT the talent is weak at best and the trainers are just club coaches from the local clubs.The Alabama camp is hot as hell, the dorms have no AC, and the food is horrible.. If your kid is not on first team, They are treated like garbage.. Think about sending them to a real camp.. this is not your typical "residency camp". ask around
      THe dorms have AC. Just doesn’t work well. My kid had a great time last year.

Comment

THe dorms have AC. Just doesn’t work well. My kid had a great time last year.
        Which dorm do the girls stay in?

Comment

Which dorm do the girls stay in?
          Lund Hall

Comment

So, this was our first year trying out for ODP. My son didn't hear anything after March and we assumed he didn't make it. A boy he tried out with heard back the following week.

Is there still a chance he gets selected?

Comment

So, this was our first year trying out for ODP. My son didn't hear anything after March and we assumed he didn't make it. A boy he tried out with heard back the following week.

Sadly no, unless there are multiple players who were selected that didn't go, then the decision is final. It is not the end of the world though.

Comment

So what constitutes a "real camp" then.

Comment

The top ODP teams just travelled to Portugal and Spain. If your kid wasn't on those teams, stop wasting your money.

Comment

The top ODP teams just travelled to Portugal and Spain. If your kid wasn't on those teams, stop wasting your money.
                    Boys? The Girls 04 Region ODP team is in Spain.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X