Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep, scored 9 goals, 5 of which were past the 75th minute when the game was out of reach.

Real stat-padding going on there.
    If she played HS she needs to make up for lost time.

Comment

Looks like nefc 17’s are undefeated this spring as well as the 19’s and they both beat the “best club nycfc” in 3 out of the 4 age groups a couple weeks back. Can SC give them 17’s a challenge?

Comment

For the U16/17 team girls:

5-12-1 record to this point with 25 goals scored and 39 goals against. Since the winter break they are 2-3 playing against "full" rosters (HS players are back playing for the other teams - even though SUSC had girls playing both this fall...)

I would still like to see the 02' NPL team play against the DA team - the NPL team is better and would win - and people who have seen both teams would agree.

Comment

For the U16/17 team girls:

5-12-1 record to this point with 25 goals scored and 39 goals against. Since the winter break they are 2-3 playing against "full" rosters (HS players are back playing for the other teams - even though SUSC had girls playing both this fall...)

I would still like to see the 02' NPL team play against the DA team - the NPL team is better and would win - and people who have seen both teams would agree.
          Speak to DA coach to have the top/best 3-6 NPL girls guest for DA this weekend against NEFC
          That would be the best measure stick

Comment

. Oh Boy. Looks like they ran all over NYSC this weekend outscoring them 24-3. This could be a bad Weekend
            we are interested in the program and took in the 2005 game, and some of the 2004 game. Thought the quality was better than advertised; not sure either of the 05 teams are at the level of the best ECNL teams, but save for that absolute top tier they would fit in well. SU lost a heartbreaker to NEFC in the 05 game which we pretty evenly matched. there definitely are a few players on that SU team that shouldn't be there, but only a few

I think the 04 SU were losing at the half, but also a well-Competed game. Weren't there for any other games.

We came away thinking about our next step. This is certainly an option, but not sure if forgoing HS is a direction my daughter wants to go though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X