CFC girls NPL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a lot of people realize that it is not necessary to travel long distances for a good product. For those that want to go to an ECNL team (Girls) or DA (Boys) I can understand that. A lot of travel and a big commitment of time and money to play in what are the top youth levels. After that the quality of competition is very similar. Whether you are in one of several NPL leagues, EDP, Metro. You can find that competition but it will also mean some traveling. So go find a good club with a good coach that is convenient. Ginga has a few, Sporting, Rush, AC Connecticut, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      These CFC and FSA girl's NPL teams aren't very good. Go watch them play
      Yes, I invite you to watch them play.

Or you can listen to the person on this message board who has no first-hand knowledge of any of these teams. Get has not seen a training session, watched a match him/herself. And even if he/she has, has no idea what they are looking for in terms of good soccer.

Comment

I am not the one who who posted. Just pointing out that the information have specific results for teams. Not singling out any kids here. This website is mostly a bunch of discussion points on teams and clubs. Lots of threads on 2007’s, particular clubs and how they stack up. I found the information that was posted on CFC NPL insightful. I believe it illustrated that they are not as strong as some would like you to believe. I have seen the 2004 and 2003 Girls teams play several times and they are not very strong. It is my opinion that for many families they would be better served looking at several other clubs and finding a team that has good coaching, is stronger and is more convenient. There are options.
        "I have seen the 2004 and 2003 Girls teams play several times..."

What are you people doing with your lives?

Comment

"I have seen the 2004 and 2003 Girls teams play several times..."

What are you people doing with your lives?
          watch soccer games

Comment

What kind of the worst pos garbage psycho spends hours typing away with their dirty little fingers searching the internet to trash 14 and 15 year old kids? Everything that is wrong with TS and premier soccer these days.
            Hours? Trying to build a psycho case against me with stupidity and non-factual data .... you probably are the one that also claimed CFC NPL was awesome and could beat any other non ECNL teams in the state handily. No wonder you hate when facts are presented .... and only took a few minutes to go through Jeff Cup results and post them. Try to be a little more objective CFC NPL dad ..... your kid's team is not good and she is not going to end up getting $$ to play soccer at QU either.

Comment

Oh right. Those are adult teams. The only thing you debunked was any thought that you might be a decent human being.
              Dont like it, get off these boards and out into the backyard with your kid to teach her how to play (since apparently her CFC NPL coaches still have not done this). What are you paying for man?! Obviously we touched a nerve and you should be pissed to be paying all of that money for where your kid has ended up!

Comment

Yes, I invite you to watch them play.

Or you can listen to the person on this message board who has no first-hand knowledge of any of these teams. Get has not seen a training session, watched a match him/herself. And even if he/she has, has no idea what they are looking for in terms of good soccer.
                Been there, done that. Terrible. FSA and CFC. Thoroughly unimpressed. Sorry you can't handle disagreement, but I am not sure what you are watching. Are you impressed that a few of the kids are pretty fast? They don't consistently put passes together, they prey on other weak NPL teams with very weak players. Dude, it is really painful to watch. I get you are happy for your kid and proud of her, but please do not think the soccer is good. I am not talking SoCal blues or FCD good, I am talking regular premier level ..... not good in comparison to that even. Open your eyes, you will save a fortune.

Comment

Been there, done that. Terrible. FSA and CFC. Thoroughly unimpressed. Sorry you can't handle disagreement, but I am not sure what you are watching. Are you impressed that a few of the kids are pretty fast? They don't consistently put passes together, they prey on other weak NPL teams with very weak players. Dude, it is really painful to watch. I get you are happy for your kid and proud of her, but please do not think the soccer is good. I am not talking SoCal blues or FCD good, I am talking regular premier level ..... not good in comparison to that even. Open your eyes, you will save a fortune.
                  Could someone tell me cost of cfc and fsa npl? Thank you

Comment

FSA owner drives a Mercedes. CFC drives Porsche. You be judge

Comment

FSA owner drives a Mercedes. CFC drives Porsche. You be judge
                      Thank you for answer, snide as it is. Budgets in my house govern everything we do. We don't drive those type of cars

Comment

Thank you for answer, snide as it is. Budgets in my house govern everything we do. We don't drive those type of cars
                        Your kids got your athletic ability. Stick to town soccer and the computer club

Comment

Your kids got your athletic ability. Stick to town soccer and the computer club
                          Ok. I'm asking a question and I'll tell you that i ran the 800 at a big east school. Thank you. We have saved religiously for college and made some good decisions. I have a kid that's ready for more than town and has great athleticism and works with the ball. Could someone tell me cost? Thank you. I have emailed several clubs too

Comment

Did you finish the 800 or you still running?

Comment

Ok. I'm asking a question and I'll tell you that i ran the 800 at a big east school. Thank you. We have saved religiously for college and made some good decisions. I have a kid that's ready for more than town and has great athleticism and works with the ball. Could someone tell me cost? Thank you. I have emailed several clubs too
                              You're only going to get a real answer directly from the clubs. If an answer is correct here it's more by accident.

However, you are overly ambitious. If your kid is in travel now it's unlikely she will be able to make a leap directly into NPL. Even if she got a spot she may sit, a lot. You should also hedge your bets with a team somewhere in between town and NPL.

Comment

Could someone tell me cost of cfc and fsa npl? Thank you
                                CFC 2019 season, $3,270.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X