Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep working at it little man. Great effort. Bravo.
    I still don't understand why the assistant has so little experience. Hire competent people please or why would any recruit go to HC

Comment

The first assistant was at Stanford before coming to Holy Cross. He won a national championship there. The second assistant was at Tufts. He won a national championship there. As far as experience goes, it's not bad.

Comment

Marco’s “pet” at the bolts just decommitted from HC and switched to Providence.

Comment

Marco’s “pet” at the bolts just decommitted from HC and switched to Providence.
          That is significant. The Providence coach is one of koolman’s few friends.Koolman did him a favor by hiring his friend Ben Graham as assistant coach after Stanford deemed him surplus to their requirements. Koolman will have to go overseas to get players no one that’s any good in the US will play for him.

Comment

That is significant. The Providence coach is one of koolman’s few friends.Koolman did him a favor by hiring his friend Ben Graham as assistant coach after Stanford deemed him surplus to their requirements. Koolman will have to go overseas to get players no one that’s any good in the US will play for him.
            You

Are

Losing

Spectacularly

Comment

You might be right. I hear he gave Becher’s Full ride to a kid from the UK. Still can’t field a team for spring soccer with all the defections. Surprised he has not hired Ainslough yet rumor at bolts is, he is trying to get back into college soccer. Koolman is probably the only one that would hire him and Ben graham can’t recruit anybody.

Comment

You might be right. I hear he gave Becher’s Full ride to a kid from the UK. Still can’t field a team for spring soccer with all the defections. Surprised he has not hired Ainslough yet rumor at bolts is, he is trying to get back into college soccer. Koolman is probably the only one that would hire him and Ben graham can’t recruit anybody.
                HC played assumption last night with a full roster of seniors playing. Had to cancel the game this weekend against Vermont as the seniors want to party at the weekend and they have not enough other players to field a team after all the defections.

Comment

HC played assumption last night with a full roster of seniors playing. Had to cancel the game this weekend against Vermont as the seniors want to party at the weekend and they have not enough other players to field a team after all the defections.
                  Keep tryin’.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

Comment

Hope the players stay out of Uber’s this weekend . Seems like koolman fosters a partying atmosphere

Comment

Hope the players stay out of Uber’s this weekend . Seems like koolman fosters a partying atmosphere
                      They’re done. Graduation. Besides noone cares about a coach who never really cared about them in the first place. Then throw in his bullying and arrogant mentality.. no thanks. I’m outta here!

Comment

They’re done. Graduation. Besides noone cares about a coach who never really cared about them in the first place. Then throw in his bullying and arrogant mentality.. no thanks. I’m outta here!
                        He got his ass kicked by Assumpion. That was yelling about him and his program.

Comment

https://www.socceramerica.com/public...71OyCkWBlT13oQ

Good article. Worth the sign up.
                          Some are Divisional Champs and still out, UCLA held differently.

Thoughts?

Comment

Thoughts?
                            um no it's not worth the signup

same info available here for free:
                            http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/201...hread.2086943/

Comment

Thoughts?
                              That was hardly worth the fake email I gave them.

Comment

That was hardly worth the fake email I gave them.
                                Sorry SoccerAmerica salesman. it's an entire thread. Go to the last page for the latest. There's actually more facts and nuanced info than your article.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X