Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? Tell us more. How do you know this and who is it that pillaged NYSC-FFJ for years? Interested parent wants to know before I make a decision for next season.
    Morgan and Morgan...not for the people!

Comment

Lies people tell

Fake news.

RM moved to Chicago with his son who was invited to play with the Fire Academy DA after serving SWFL for over 20 years Club, High School and College soccer and sending players to college.

DM is still local and left youth soccer on his own will after serving as a minimally paid Administrator for years and the Dir of Ops last season. He also served this area for 20 years contributing to local Club, High School and College soccer.

I know them both from working with my older child (playing D1 soccer) and recently my younger child. Both were 'in it for the kids', unlike some of the others in the area. FFJ lost 2 of the best for local soccer, but FFJ is moving on with a great President, Board and DOC in place.

Comment

Thanks JD and BYS Azzuri

Thanks for the false information JD and BYS Azzuri. Isn't this a GPS FL West thread? Congrats to GPS and the continued progress each season.

Comment

Questions the Fire can answer

Fake news.

RM ran to Chicago with his son who is on the bench of the second team as a favor to the Fire?

DM is still local and left youth soccer after a donor complained about funds not going to the kids?

I know them both so you have to wonder if my pockets got filled?
          Mr. Coining knows.

Comment

Truth

Fake news.

RM moved to Chicago with his son who was invited to play with the Fire Academy DA after serving SWFL for over 20 years Club, High School and College soccer and sending players to college.

DM is still local and left youth soccer on his own will after serving as a minimally paid Administrator for years and the Dir of Ops last season. He also served this area for 20 years contributing to local Club, High School and College soccer.

I know them both from working with my older child (playing D1 soccer) and recently my younger child. Both were 'in it for the kids', unlike some of the others in the area. FFJ lost 2 of the best for local soccer, but FFJ is moving on with a great President, Board and DOC in place.
            This above post is accurate. Which donor, Naples Daily News or Germain? The Board including Treasurer manage the cash flow to pay the bills and salaries. Has always been that way and will always be that way. Can't say the same for GPS or BYS Azzuri. Your lies are unsubstantiated.

Comment

This above post is accurate. Which donor, Naples Daily News or Germain? The Board including Treasurer manage the cash flow to pay the bills and salaries. Has always been that way and will always be that way. Can't say the same for GPS or BYS Azzuri. Your lies are unsubstantiated.
              I agree and agree with previous post. It’s obviously someone trying to spread rumors about FFJ.

This thread is about GPS though and getting DA at 12U. Although it’s definitely not the same as full-DA, and is only on their boys side, it’s a good start for SWFL. I’m not sure the culture will really buy-in to what a true DA is Training 4-days/week+, no HS/MS soccer, and the amount of travel/fee’s as people are pampered in this area. However, it will be a great test to see if it holds.

Their program has been struggling at younger ages besides their 2004 boys group, so it will be interesting to also see if this pulls talent in or they actually step up in developing players.

Comment

Let’s get real now

You the liar. Liar, liar your pants are on Fire. Your triangle is a square. The only road to success is to Stovie Stars or GPS. That is where all your players go when they realize your fire blinded them with smoke as they got burned. So stop laughing your way to the bank. For the clown is you.

Comment

Is the Fire burnt out?

You the liar. Liar, liar your pants are on Fire. Your triangle is a square. The only road to success is to Stovie Stars or GPS. That is where all your players go when they realize your fire blinded them with smoke as they got burned. So stop laughing your way to the bank. For the clown is you.

This tread is about GPS getting better and growing. However, it is normal for someone to see how fast Bonita Storm as well as GPS has grown while the Fire in the eyes of many has failed due to various and could it be notorious past management issues of which should not taint the fire players whom as a pattern do leave for better fields, meaning clubs to the daft, as they age.

Comment

I agree and agree with previous post. It’s obviously someone trying to spread rumors about FFJ.

This thread is about GPS though and getting DA at 12U. Although it’s definitely not the same as full-DA, and is only on their boys side, it’s a good start for SWFL. I’m not sure the culture will really buy-in to what a true DA is Training 4-days/week+, no HS/MS soccer, and the amount of travel/fee’s as people are pampered in this area. However, it will be a great test to see if it holds.

Their program has been struggling at younger ages besides their 2004 boys group, so it will be interesting to also see if this pulls talent in or they actually step up in developing players.
                    Which younger age groups are struggling at GPS? It seems to me that the younger teams are doing well especially in the local tournaments.

Comment

The future is clear

Which younger age groups are struggling at GPS? It seems to me that the younger teams are doing well especially in the local tournaments.
                      GPS is the elite club of South West Florida. The other club rankings would be:
                      2. Bonita Storm/soon to be in the Orlando City family/mainly because of Stovie Stars.
                      3. Cape Coral - They seem to produce high quality girl teams and hopefully they could keep some of their younger boys home.
                      4. Florida Fire -May be the Florida Sharks again in a few years or totally gone. They blew it.
                      5. Florida Elite - Which may pass the Florida Fire in a year and then make a run of it for the number three spot.

Comment

GPS Florida West has been awarded the U.S. Soccer Development Academy Status for the 2018-2019 season. This is big news for Southwest Florida Soccer!
                        Makes sense, should be a full DA within two years. You have to get the 4 corners of FL. What about the panhandle now to pull in players all the way to Montgomery AL and southwest GA.

Comment

What's a Stovie? Is that something you take on camping trips?

Comment

Exciting Future for the kids

Makes sense, should be a full DA within two years. You have to get the 4 corners of FL. What about the panhandle now to pull in players all the way to Montgomery AL and southwest GA.
                            Lee County Strikers need to merge into GPS or Bonita Storm when they become part of the Orlando City system.

Florida Fire is finished. Don’t know where the Fire brand will move to. But they lost a great opportunity in SWF. Should have had everything from Collier to Cape Coral as territory for they had the jump on everyone. Perhaps they just had the wrong people invoved? Honest and competent management is what it is all about. That is what being for the kids means.

Florida Elite have a better future then Fire. It will be interesting to see how they grow and what they will become.

Comment

Lee County Strikers need to merge into GPS or Bonita Storm when they become part of the Orlando City system.

Florida Fire is finished. Don’t know where the Fire brand will move to. But they lost a great opportunity in SWF. Should have had everything from Collier to Cape Coral as territory for they had the jump on everyone. Perhaps they just had the wrong people invoved? Honest and competent management is what it is all about. That is what being for the kids means.

Florida Elite have a better future then Fire. It will be interesting to see how they grow and what they will become.
                              Orlando and Fort Myers are five hours apart. What's up with that?

Comment

Orlando and Fort Myers are five hours apart. What's up with that?
                                They like purple uniforms.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X