Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah. I saw that documentary. I don't see what's wrong with pushing your kid to be the very best. Look the guy played in the nfl. The fact that he ended up with with a hard drug habit and in prison had nothing to do with his parents pushing him.

Wussies. You don't play competitive soccer for "fun", even if you are winning. You play to be the very best and play top quality soccer. That is the only time your precious little kid will have fun. You whimps are creating soft whimpy kids.

Football and psycho parents in beauty parents have nothing to do with soccer.

My kid is on a strict eating and workout regimen. He wanted to quit soccer because it was "hard". But I did the right thing and taught him a lesson. He won't ever talk back to me again. He'll thank me when he is older.

This topic and the stupid soft moms makes me so angry I could spit blood.
    yep...nothing wrong with you Mom. Keep hugging and giving him juice boxes. Your doing a bang up job. kids today....just fine. Write a book...Id buy it. Moms are doing well by making a soft landing for anything they touch. You Win!

Comment

I swear if my daughter ever tries to make friends or screw around at practice, so help me, I'll set that straight in a hurry. Some woman that has her rec player on our competitive team actually emailed me a birthday party invite for her precious little rec player. That is the kinda of garbage that ruins soccer for everyone. If she even thinks about bringing cupcakes to practice I will smash every single one of them.

I ain't paying my hard earned money for that garbage!!

Comment

Look at any pro player. I bet they had strict upbrings. That's what I'm talking about. No juiceboxes and gummy bears. I bet someone took a rod to them. You can get more out of SOCCER with vinegar than with honey. Quit the BS and good us all a favor. Leave. We have goals for our kids and you are in the way. We'll be competing with at higher levels if we can just get you wussie parents out of the way.
        See we all want you to leave. Go. Now. You're holding back the real players and development.

Comment

Look at any pro player. I bet they had strict upbrings. That's what I'm talking about. No juiceboxes and gummy bears. I bet someone took a rod to them. You can get more out of SOCCER with vinegar than with honey. Quit the BS and good us all a favor. Leave. We have goals for our kids and you are in the way. We'll be competing with at higher levels if we can just get you wussie parents out of the way.
          posting your thoughts over and over posing as another fool hippy Mum won't change the fact that your Mommy knows best juicebox love in is THE problem not THE answer to soft and unfocused B team garbage play in competitive soccer. Go hug some trees you whining 60's throw back.

Comment

I swear if my daughter ever tries to make friends or screw around at practice, so help me, I'll set that straight in a hurry. Some woman that has her rec player on our competitive team actually emailed me a birthday party invite for her precious little rec player. That is the kinda of garbage that ruins soccer for everyone. If she even thinks about bringing cupcakes to practice I will smash every single one of them.

I ain't paying my hard earned money for that garbage!!
            Go. Hippy. Go back to Rec. Every serious parent is tired of you missing practice so you can play cupcake time with little suzy...grow up.

Comment

I say different strokes for different folks but I do find it strange how many parents who seem to prefer the philosophies of rec soccer, pay tons of money to join club and then spend tons of time complaining to the coach, the other parents, the DOC, etc about how club should be more like rec. I suspect many of them will drop out as the years go by but it is strange to me now.

Comment

This lack of respect for soccer makes me really angry. I think the juice box mom are doing it on purpose. I swear I am going to give myself an ulcer thinking about it. Grrrrr

Comment

I'm so glad this discussion is happening now. We've had this problem for years. We have moms on our u15 team that act like this is boys scouts. Touchy feely. Ugh! They think we parents should all be friends and the kids should do stuff together.

Then we have serious parents who understand the real deal that serious soccer parents should do. I have been trying to get the doc to expell them but all he sees is dollar signs.

Typical.

Comment

Good constructive conversation that will lead to solutions. I
                    Want the damn hippies to stop holding back my daughters development. Leave and go join the garden club. You are hurting the American chances of competing in international play. You are making me angry. You are doing bad service to all things soccer.

Please I implore you in the nicest way, just stop. The World Cup thanks you for helping to make a more competitive American squad.

This is serious.

Comment

My mom schooled me with a belt and a no nonsense attitude.
                      It made me the man I am today.
                      As a result I started for the JV team my FRESHMAN year. And varsity for three years.
                      I would have gotten a college scholarship but a weasely soccer coach baited and switched me. He tried to get me to play for nothing. So I showed him the what for. I dropped by application and have college the finger.
                      I have real discipline and as a result am the shift leader at a major manufacturing company pulling down $27/hr plus bennies.
                      That's what real discipline will get you. Read em and weep suckers.
                      Now if my mom had been nice, heck I probably wouldn't have even had kids. You don't get girls by bring nice or kind. That's for sissies.
                      Truth.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1096471]My mom schooled me with a belt and a no nonsense attitude.
                        It made me the man I am today.
                        As a result I started for the JV team my FRESHMAN year. And varsity for three years.
                        I would have gotten a college scholarship but a weasely soccer coach baited and switched me. He tried to get me to play for nothing. So I showed him the what for. I dropped by application and have college the finger.
                        I have real discipline and as a result am the shift leader at a major manufacturing company pulling down $27/hr plus bennies.
                        That's what real discipline will get you. Read em and weep suckers.
                        Now if my mom had been nice, heck I probably wouldn't have even had kids. You don't get girls by bring nice or kind. That's for sissies.
                        Truth.[/QU
                        And that, Children, is the call of the Northwestern Hippimum. Look at its pretty, pretty feathers and unique ability to never hold a job but offer advice to those that do. Go choak down some more prescription meds and yenta it up with the other sedated house monkeys...

Comment

Word. Spare the rod and spoil the child. You want kids that turn out to be respectful no talk back you just have to set the tone early. You can bet your junk my kids don't speak out of turn. Word.

But that's not what I'm here to talk about. The talk here is ridding comp soccer of the soft and unfocused kids who aren't serious. I pay good hard earned cash money for soccer and I ain't fooling. Your squishy middle rec player is ruining my plans. I am a serious parent and have serious goal. Straight talk dog. Straight up. Now if you don't want my help that's your loss. But I'm here to tell you what you should want to know.

Comment

Word. Spare the rod and spoil the child. You want kids that turn out to be respectful no talk back you just have to set the tone early. You can bet your junk my kids don't speak out of turn. Word.

But that's not what I'm here to talk about. The talk here is ridding comp soccer of the soft and unfocused kids who aren't serious. I pay good hard earned cash money for soccer and I ain't fooling. Your squishy middle rec player is ruining my plans. I am a serious parent and have serious goal. Straight talk dog. Straight up. Now if you don't want my help that's your loss. But I'm here to tell you what you should want to know.
                            Idiot.

Comment

word.

Hey Juicebox Soccer Mom. Drop your wine box and meds and get a job. Your kids soccer isn't a hobby. Try scrapbooks instead.

Comment

Grey beards

Hey kids lets all form a circle and sing a song about love. No, no practice today. We are going to imagine in our minds what a practice is like. Lets all grab our juice boxes and take a nap now. Mommy doesnt want to stress you guys. I know half of you are overweight and dont need snacks and drinks at half time at u10 but mommy worries and her therapist says, worry makes lines on mommys face and that just doesn't compliment her Portland too haggard, makeup less, uncolored hair, no bra, messy, unisex clothed, sandal and socks wearing look. Portland Mommys are super hot...right Children? Now kids, pray to Allah or some other non christian god while I dart out back to smoke a fatty.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X